*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

lorenzo

Amayirot Akago

Yes indeed ;) "Never mind that shit, here comes Mongo!"
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

lorenzo

"Sheriff Bart first man ever whip Mongo. Mongo impressed. Have deep feelings for Sheriff Bart".

Another western comedy film:

dayowlron

Support your local sheriff?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

lorenzo

dayowlron

cool.
Keeping with the western theme.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

The Magnificent Seven?

or possibly Tom Horn?

Sure looks like the back of Steve McQueen's head to me.

CaptainD

Wondering if you've thrown a curve ball here so going to guess Back to the Future 3!

dayowlron

dayowlron

no more guesses. Here is a screen shot that may give it away.
Btw, that was not Steve McQueen, but the actor in the previous picture is very famous and has well known children actors/actresses.

lorenzo

That's Terence Hill and the other actor, judging from the description, must be Henry Fonda. So... My Name is Nobody?

dayowlron

Quote from: lorenzo on Thu 15/03/2018 21:12:07
That's Terence Hill and the other actor, judging from the description, must be Henry Fonda. So... My Name is Nobody?
Right on correct. (nod)

lorenzo

After the second screenshot and the actor description, it was easy! ;)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

ah, you know i think i saw this as recently as last year, I cant recall the name of it or any of the actors, and the story is vague in my mind, but was it something like a detective (guy in suit) comes to a small village and investigates a murder(s) where the all or some of the towns people are in on the cover up in some way or another?.

lorenzo

Tycho: yes, that's more or less the film plot.
The main character is played by Spencer Tracy.

Ben X

Sweet! That would have been my guess from the pic, even though I've not seen the movie. Your hint confirmed it!

Here's mine, there's a kind of link to the previous:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/PfstZfc.png[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk