*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Beats me. This looks like the type of movie Mandle would know... pitty he's 3 weeks off...

Evil... dolls? (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Klatuu

I'm a fan of horror anthologies. Was that one "Tales from the Hood"?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

Quote from: Klatuu on Tue 27/03/2018 20:07:43
I'm a fan of horror anthologies. Was that one "Tales from the Hood"?

YES! Well done. 8-) Did the terrible doll attack scene give it away? (laugh) I remember laughing to death at that with my friends 25 years ago.

Klatuu

I vaguely remembered the anthology story of a bigoted politician spending the night in an old plantation house, and I was able to rule out "Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror", so that was the next logical guess!

Anyway, let's see if I'm doing this right:

Amayirot Akago

Looks like Tom Baker but I dunno any movies that he's been in, other than Dungeons & Dragons :P
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

lorenzo

According to my girlfriend (who is into horror films) that's Vault of Horror?

Klatuu

Quote from: lorenzo on Thu 29/03/2018 19:27:34
According to my girlfriend (who is into horror films) that's Vault of Horror?

lorenzo's girlfriend is correct!

lorenzo

Keeping with the horror theme:

lorenzo

That was quick! I didn't even get a chance to show this beautiful matte painting:

Your turn, Ben!

lorenzo

That's a different thing... The Thing from Another World!

Ben X

Correct: the walking carrot version!

lorenzo

Both great films, in my opinion. The special effects in Carpenter's The Thing are still very impressive, although I must admit I have a soft spot for '50s monster movies...

dayowlron

Looks like Steve McQueen so "The Cincinnati Kid?"
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

lorenzo

Right actor, wrong film!

dayowlron

The honeymoon machine?
Never love a stranger?
The great escape?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

lorenzo

(wrong)

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/EgjwIHh.png[/imgzoom]
(there's a big clue in this picture)

josiah1221

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk