Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzo

josiah1221

Buckethead

Danvzare

josiah1221

Smarty

dayowlron

I want to say it was a movie a long time ago about an evil car. I think it was called The Wraith?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

josiah1221

Good job dayowlron! I was gonna post another clue but you got it, over to you! 8-)

dayowlron

wow, sorry i missed seeing that i got it right.
next post:
[imgzoom]https://s17.postimg.org/frgx4c6cf/images.jpg[/imgzoom]
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Jack

Assan Motors?

Gung Ho!

This is looney tunes!

dayowlron

Quote from: Jack on Sun 08/04/2018 18:48:29
Gung Ho!
that was easier than i thought. that is correct. your turn Jack

Ben X

That looks like a weird knock-off Mooby, so I'll guess the one Kev Smith movie I haven't seen: Yoga Hosers.

Mandle

Home Alone: Serial Kevin?

(Macauly Culkin's independant film examining the future life of Kevin from the Home Alone movies in which he, quite plausibly, grows up to become a serial killer. While Culkin's performance is quite intense and creepy the movie was mostly slammed by critics as a rip-off of the Saw franchise.)

Jack

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 13/04/2018 00:15:17

(Macauly Culkin's independant film examining the future life of Kevin from the Home Alone movies in which he, quite plausibly, grows up to become a serial killer. While Culkin's performance is quite intense and creepy the movie was mostly slammed by critics as a rip-off of the Saw franchise.)

Haha, no.

Mandle

Quote from: Jack on Fri 13/04/2018 00:32:50
Quote from: Mandle on Fri 13/04/2018 00:15:17

Haha, no.

I really want that film to exist though. Present day Culkin would be perfect for the role! I can imagine him parodying the aftershave scene in a super-creepy way.

milkanannan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk