*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

milkanannan

Looks like that Britney Spears red spaceuit from Oops I did it again! (laugh)

selmiak

Danvzare

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed?

Jack

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 16/04/2018 08:26:27
it's thursday!

Yes, it is :)

I'm not sure what it is, but something about it is the exact thing that I like about films.

selmiak

Quote from: Jack on Mon 16/04/2018 22:18:27
I'm not sure what it is, but something about it is the exact thing that I like about films.
its gangster attitude with some weirdo humor and funny visuals maybe  :-D

next:

dayowlron

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

selmiak

that was fast. it is austin power's first flick :)

ManicMatt

I just watched that 2 days ago and I wouldn't have guessed it, oh dear!

dayowlron

I thought I had seen it and the double decker bus in the background just gave me a vibe of England and that was about the only movie I could come up with with that type of environment.
This may be easy. next:
[imgzoom]https://s31.postimg.cc/8cdec3ewr/hqdefault.jpg[/imgzoom]
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Jack

dayowlron

Mandle

dayowlron

milkanannan

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/baKF3AQ.png[/imgzoom]
My misspent years watching random movie reviews on Thatguywiththeglasses did not go to waste :D Here's a cute little animated film that someone might know.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk