*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

That's exactly right, dayowlron :D What gave it away?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

I believe the gray car looked familiar. I had a play just recently so opening it up to someone else.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

Danvzare

That's a movie?
It looks like a screenshot of a game!

Um... Moongirl? ???

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Fri 20/04/2018 11:22:44
That's a movie?
It looks like a screenshot of a game!

It looks amazing! Is the whole thing animated in that style or is that just a static shot?

I would love to watch a movie that looks like that continuously.

Kumpel

It's a beautiful movie and it looks all the way like this :)

Not Moongirl.

Next pic is hidden due to hugeness:
Spoiler

[close]

Snarky

Is it the one called something like My life As a Zucchini? ... Ma vie de courgette (sp?)

Kumpel

Correct! My Life as a Zucchini it is. Really recommended. A highly emotional and amazingly creative designed stop motion drama. Your turn, Snarky.

Snarky

I watched a really long trailer for that in a cinema in Switzerland last year. Cool visual style, and I seem to recall being quite impressed by the (French) voice acting: they had actual kids do the voices, didn't they?

Something else:

Mandle

Snarky

Excellent... you fell right into my cunning trap! :-D (Thanks for that!)
No.

Kumpel

Indeed they did! I've seen the german synch though and it was also very impressive.

I know the answer but I'd like to see another picture first, as this movie has so many great moments...

Snarky

Well then here's another one:

Jack

Looks like Hugh Grant.

Paddington 2?

Snarky

Correct. I didn't think it was quite as funny as the first one, and the ending is much too much, but taking these screen grabs I notice that there's some visual gag I hadn't noticed in almost every shot of the movie.

Mandle

Rain Man?

(Yeah I know it was Abbott And Costello in that but closest I could get. Pretty sure I've seen it though)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sun 22/04/2018 06:27:45
Lethal Weapon?

Ahhhh, of course! Mel Gibson's character always does the 3 stooges impressions...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk