*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

No no.

[imgzoom]http://techtroupe.net/posted/agsForum_movieTitle_116.jpg[/imgzoom]

EDIT: It's very dark, but this is a first person shot looking upwards while reaching for something on one of those hanging kitchen utensil racks. A part of that is a big clue.

Mandle

Ouch...pretty sure I've seen this. Is the kitchen really narrow but with a huge counter-island in the middle?

Scream?

Jack

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 23/04/2018 01:02:14
Ouch...pretty sure I've seen this. Is the kitchen really narrow but with a huge counter-island in the middle?

Scream?

More the other way around.

Not scream.

Ben X

I'm guessing the clue is "first person" and so this might be Maniac?

Mandle

The Human Centipede?

Jack

Kumpel

Batman or Batman Returns? ???

milkanannan

I think I know it but I can't remember the name. Is it some 80s movie where the computer is the guy's friend and they ...solve mysteries or something?! (laugh) (Hope that helps someone else get it!)

Kweepa

Electric Dreams?
(Obviously I don't think the grabs are from Electric Dreams, since the tech is at least 90s.)
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Mandle

Jack

No.

Suppose it's time to dispense with the pleasantries.

[imgzoom]http://techtroupe.net/posted/agsForum_movieTitle_120.jpg[/imgzoom]

Mandle

Well, at least now I know I've never seen it.

And also know that I really, really want to!

Amayirot Akago

That mohawk guy looks familiar. Brainscan?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Jack

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Frodo

Mandle

Pacific Rim or a Godzilla movie?

I swear that island looks like a giant reptile's head coming out of the water.

Amayirot Akago

Nope. Nothing shut or reptilian about this island.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk