*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 16/06/2018 11:52:04
Aw man I thought it was Cool Runnings and then proceeded to convince myself that it wasn't! :-[ :~(

Hahahaha! I've done that a few times in here myself.

New shot coming soon.

Mandle

VampireWombat

This makes me really think of Nightbreed. But I don't remember it from the original movie. So... Nightbreed: Director's Cut?

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sun 17/06/2018 16:53:42
This makes me really think of Nightbreed. But I don't remember it from the original movie. So... Nightbreed: Director's Cut?

Nope, Nightbreed is a great movie though!

selmiak

Mandle

No.... I'll post another screenie soon...

VampireWombat

Huh... Now that Toxic Avenger was brought up, it does look a bit like if Lloyd Kaufman was made into a demon.
I don't think this is right either, but... Fire City: End of Days?

Danvzare

Mandle

Nopers... It's not a horror movie. Sorry for lack of new shot, I got busy. New one coming up soon!

Mandle

VampireWombat

The new image tells me 2 things. It most likely takes place in America before 1995 and that I don't think I've seen it.
But I'm making one more guess anyway. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me.

ManicMatt

im wondering if "a dramazitation" is actually part of some visual gags, so im gonna go with..

I'm gonna git you sucka

because I remember it has titles like "yet another ghetto" or something. I'm probably completely wrong.

Mandle

Neither guesses right but VampireWombat on track with the location and approx timeline!

Jack

Clerks?

EDIT: Oh right, that was B/W. Mallrats? Something about this tells me Kevin Smith.

TheFrighter

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

_

Mandle

Mandle

selmiak

Ben X

Dammit, it sits there for three days unguessed while I'm away, then selmiak guesses it (I'm pretty sure) twenty minutes before I see it!

Mandle

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 23/06/2018 17:48:17
natural born killers?

BINGO!!!

(The first picture of the shaman demon only appears in one single frame of the film during the mushroom tripping sequence... It was really hard to freeze-frame and screen-capture it... :=... It would have been the ultimate win if someone could have got it from that. The second picture is from the AMERICAN MANIACS reality show. The third picture speaks for itself: Rattlesnake bites!!!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk