*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Oh crap... is it:

Alien?!

That you, Jonesy, you little shit?

Ben X

I thought that, but it's not ginger enough.

Mandle

Hmmmm... Dreamcatcher? (can't remember if there was even a cat in that but thought may as well continue the Stephen King parade...)

AnasAbdin

haha not the correct cat!
all wrong so far.

Mandle

I've been scanning the background trying to find a hint but nothing...

So, do we guess every movie that a cat hissed at something in or do we try to recognize this particular cat actor?

Choices, choices... (laugh)

dayowlron

I thought it looked like the cat from the Star Trek episode called Catspaw but that cat was not credited so I couldn't see what other movies it was in. LMAO
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Snarky

Quote from: Snarky on Sun 22/07/2018 19:32:15
Let the Right One In?
Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 22/07/2018 19:43:59
No and no.

If it's the inferior-titled remake Let Me In I'm going to be a little annoyed. Is it?

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 23/07/2018 14:54:49
Quote from: Snarky on Sun 22/07/2018 19:32:15
Let the Right One In?
Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 22/07/2018 19:43:59
No and no.

If it's the inferior-titled remake Let Me In I'm going to be a little annoyed. Is it?

Nope.

Ben X

The Cat from Outer Space? That Darn Cat? The Cat in the Hat? The Black Cat? Cat Run? Cat Ballou? The Cat Returns? Cat People? The Cat and the Canary? The Curse of the Cat People? The Cassandra Cat (aka When the Cat Comes, The Cat Who Wore Sunglasses, That Cat)? P.S. Your Cat Is Dead? Black Cat Mansion? The Cat? War Cat? Cat and Mouse? Take Care of My Cat? Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter? The Shadow of the Cat? Track of the Cat? Black Cat, White Cat? Ghost Cat? Cat People? The Cat o' Nine Tails? Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? The Crimes of the Black Cat? A Cat in the Brain? Jungle Cat? The Day of the Cat? Le Chat? The Big Cat? Cat Tale? Cat in the Cage? Cat Chaser? Curiosity & the Cat? The Little Cat? Cat and Dog? Cats & Dogs? Cats & Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore? Curiosity Kills the Cat? The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing? Cat vs Rat? Evil Cat? The Cat Vanishes? Her Name is Cat? Her Name is Cat 2: Journey to Death? The Cat From Outer Space? Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey? Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco? Breakfast At Tiffany's? Men In Black? The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? Mouse Hunt? True Grit? Inside Llewyn Davis? Reanimator? Batman Returns? The Godfather? The Hunger Games? Garfield The Movie? BLADE RUNNER?

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Mon 23/07/2018 15:49:08
The Cat from Outer Space? That Darn Cat? The Cat in the Hat? The Black Cat? Cat Run? Cat Ballou? The Cat Returns? Cat People? The Cat and the Canary? The Curse of the Cat People? The Cassandra Cat (aka When the Cat Comes, The Cat Who Wore Sunglasses, That Cat)? P.S. Your Cat Is Dead? Black Cat Mansion? The Cat? War Cat? Cat and Mouse? Take Care of My Cat? Stray Cat Rock: Sex Hunter? The Shadow of the Cat? Track of the Cat? Black Cat, White Cat? Ghost Cat? Cat People? The Cat o' Nine Tails? Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? The Crimes of the Black Cat? A Cat in the Brain? Jungle Cat? The Day of the Cat? Le Chat? The Big Cat? Cat Tale? Cat in the Cage? Cat Chaser? Curiosity & the Cat? The Little Cat? Cat and Dog? Cats & Dogs? Cats & Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore? Curiosity Kills the Cat? The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing? Cat vs Rat? Evil Cat? The Cat Vanishes? Her Name is Cat? Her Name is Cat 2: Journey to Death? The Cat From Outer Space? Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey? Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco? Breakfast At Tiffany's? Men In Black? The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? Mouse Hunt? True Grit? Inside Llewyn Davis? Reanimator? Batman Returns? The Godfather? The Hunger Games? Garfield The Movie? BLADE RUNNER?

You either mentioned the same movie twice or, more likely, the list you copy/pasted from didn't distinguish between originals and remakes...

Also, another of those movies has already been guessed.

That being said...

Yeah, crap, I think it might be Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Naw, the picture quality is too good.

Mandle

Oh, from looking at that list it just clicked!

It's Men In Black.

Damn, I knew I had seen it!

Good old Orion!

Nope again. Wrong colour... Damn it!

ManicMatt

Garfield the movie, hahahaha

Ben X

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 23/07/2018 15:52:27
You either mentioned the same movie twice or, more likely, the list you copy/pasted from didn't distinguish between originals and remakes...

I absolutely typed this all up off the top of my head, I put in the repeats to make sure people were reading the whole thing.

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Mon 23/07/2018 16:18:51
Quote from: Mandle on Mon 23/07/2018 15:52:27

I absolutely typed this all up off the top of my head, I put in the repeats to make sure people were reading the whole thing.

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

AnasAbdin

Ben X >:( >:( >:( halfway thru your guesses I realized I should have used ctrl+f

all wrong.
You guys are mixing up cats from other movies. to make this easier for you here's a bunch:

AnasAbdin

CaptainD

That looks like Cats & Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore.

AnasAbdin

Mandle

Hmmmm I don't remember any cats in it but I'll try anyway:

The Visit?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk