*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Ah saw this recently its Annihilation.

The movie was "ok" but it contained a scene which featured a mutated monster thing that I thought was most of thee most disturbing creatures I have seen in a movie in a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=OdNLJin2IdA  (spoiler alert  also very violent scene so dont watch if you dont like, and dont let your kids watch)

Frodo

Danvzare

Ben X

Tycho got it, it's Annihilation. And if they're talking about the same creature I think they are, they're damn right - I still think about it occasionally and shudder.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I would like to give my go away to someone else who has never had a go or hasn't had a go in a while  :)

josiah1221

Sorry guys for the late response! TMA got it. Quite an interesting movie, worth a watch and a mind scratch for sure!

Jack

I think the bear attack in The Revenant was scarier. It was so detailed and realistic, and it could actually happen.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

QuoteI would like to give my go away to someone else who has never had a go or hasn't had a go in a while

OK then we could be waiting a while for someone who hasn't had a go in a while or never , so anyone can take my go

Mandle

josiah1221

Quote from: Jack on Fri 21/09/2018 20:41:38
I think the bear attack in The Revenant was scarier. It was so detailed and realistic, and it could actually happen.

Hugh Glass would certainly agree!

I believe that shot is from Super Troopers 2, just watched it a few weekends back.

Jack

Super Troopers 2 indeed.

josiah1221

Jack

josiah1221

Mandle

josiah1221

Mandle

Something like American Gods?

josiah1221

nope, may this will help?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk