The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

>USE rung with cloth on pipe and tie the two cloth edges to ascend.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

WHAM

-----

>  Check if gun is loaded

You feel a little disappointed. Only one (1) bullet in the chamber, none in the magazine.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Prozail

How about we

> Frantically kick grating until corroded screws break.

cat

Quote from: Jim Reed on Mon 08/08/2011 17:09:50
>Climb pipe

This is quite pointless as there is glass directly above it.

Ghost

use glass shard (as screwdriver) on correded screw. remove the mesh.

WHAM

-----

>  Frantically kick grating until corroded screws break

You gather all your might to pound the metal grate unto oblivion. You let out a mighty battlecry and send your iron foot towards the hindrance.

Now your toes hurt, but it seems you got the grate to bend a bit, and one of the screws came loose. There is now a small gap near the corner of the grate.

Something hard falls from above and lands on your head, painfully.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Tabata

> now you can pry grate open with rung

WHAM

-----

> Pry grate open with rung

You stick the rung into the gap in the side of the grate and pull with all your might. There is a growing cracking noise from above.

As the metal grate finally pops out of its place, the rung also snaps into half. You pocket the halves, deciding to think about them, and your ruined pants, later.
You see the glass above cracking worse than before. It looks like it's all going to collapse any moment now. You also hear distant rumbling and metallic creaking, as if metal was being strained to the very limits somewhere above you.

Tabata

So maybe you should decide to ...

> hide in the shaft

WHAM

-----

> Hide in the shaft

You leap into the shaft. The glass roof comes crashing down behind you, along with something that looks like steel girders. The way back is now blocked, the only way is forward.

You are in a shaft. There is a hatch on the floor, a red button covered with a glass pane on the wall, and the shaft continues onward quite a bit further than you can see in the dark.

RetroJay

I just can't help myself. I know it's all going to end in tears... But...

> Smash pane of glass with butt of gun and press red button.

selmiak

oh noes, this will empty the pool...

RetroJay

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 08/08/2011 22:03:16
oh noes, this will empty the pool...

Maybe.
But I can't see any way forward in this darkness.

If I can only open this hatch... I will try... Or die trying. (It's all very dramatic, isn't it.)

Edit -
It's funny. This takes me back years. Me and my family used to draw, on a blackboard, rooms and walkways. (Before computers!)
The Dungeon Master, who wrote what happens in every room, knew the story but we had to roll a die to advance to each room.
The story would then be built on what rooms you entered and what you found (Inventory) and what you could use.

This is fantastic. It uses the same idea and makes it more interesting to everyone.

Great work.
Jay.

Armageddon

WHAM

-----

> Smash pane of glass with butt of gun and press red button.

You grab the gun and smash its butt through the glass, pressing the big red button within. With a series of pops the four metal bolts holding the hatch in place are detatched and the hatch falls down below.

You hear a loud splashing noise, as well as mechanical humming of heavy machinery, from below.

arj0n

>Crawl closer to the shaft and examine the plate that is attached to the left wall.

WHAM

-----

> Crawl closer to the shaft and examine the plate that is attached to the left wall

Its a metal panel, locked in place with screws. On it is some text about coolant units. You have no idea what this is all about... You wish you did, though!

NickyNyce

>Try to crawl across opened shaft and see whats on the other side....

WHAM

-----

> Try to crawl across opened shaft and see whats on the other side....

No chance. The gap is too wide to get across in such a narrow space, especially in your poor condition.
Looks like there is only one thing to do...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk