The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

If she has problems breathing we should open her shirt... ;)

Victor6

Hey, we've got a wheelchair!

Now all we need is a car battery and some duct tape....

cat

> Check woman's vital function

Big GC

Making a game - this should be easy......?

WHAM

> Check woman's vital function

You walk up to the woman and kneel down beside her. She appears to be unconscious but breathing.
She is pale and her lips have a slight bluish tinge to them. You feel her neck for a pulse and find it, albeit a weak one.

You give her a careful push with your hand, trying to elicit a response. She twitches slightly, but does not awaken.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

cat

Do bluish lips mean that she needs oxygen? Maybe we should put the mask on her for a few breaths and put it back on ourself because we might need it too.

Frodo

Tries again... 

Quote from: Frodo on Sun 06/05/2012 21:34:21
It looks like the woman needs help. 

> Put your oxygen mask on the woman.

Eric

Not respiratory arrest, as she's breathing. Not cardiac arrest, as she has a pulse. So I think we can get away without doing CPR, but I will yield to anyone who's a health industry professional. She may be in shock, but the cyanosis of the lips means she needs oxygen. I support giving her our mask before she does go into respiratory arrest.

WHAM

> > Put your oxygen mask on the woman

You remove the oxygen mask from your face, and realize how fascinating the small device actually is. The mask has gripped your face perfectly, despite the lack of any obvious straps or mechanisms.
You place the mask over the womans face and watch over her for a moment. Her breathing seems to be getting a little easier, and you think her facial expression has changed a little calmer. She does not awaken, however.

After just a few moments you realize the air feels wrong. You feel out of breath and while nothing really smells wrong, you think you can taste something in the air, but you can't quite describe it.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Victor6

-> Check if the air-con is working. You should be able to feel something coming out of the vents if it's running.

If it's not, I recommend that the next step would be to remove the electronics fuse (since the TV is out anyway), and use that to restore one of the air-cons.

cat

I think we should use the mask on ourself again, if we move around and do stuff we need more energy. We can give her a breath later again.

WHAM

> Check if the air-con is working. You should be able to feel something coming out of the vents if it's running.

You walk up to the more easily accessible vent and put your hand close to it. You cannot feel any flow of air, and you can't hear the hum of the ventilation either, although that might just be due to the irritating beeping alarm coming from beyond the door.

Frodo

Okay, both the fuses for Air Condioning 1 & 2 are missing.  We need to replace them FAST.
Maybe the woman has them?

> Search woman for fuses  :smiley:

Bulbapuck

If she doesn't maybe we should use the one for electronics and try to put it in one of the aircon slots. The tv isn't on anymore anyway. Maybe we should be wearing the oxygen mask for this as well, I know it isn't very heroic, but the woman is out cold and hence won't use as much oxygen as us.

selmiak

yeah, take back the oxygen mask!
surviving is heroic, killing our guy makes him only a legend ;)

WHAM

> Search woman for fuses

You search the woman quite thoroughly. She has straight red hair and is wearing a simple gray shirt and a pair of simple blue sweatpants. Her skin is soft and smooth and she smel...
You mentally slap yourself to regain control, this is no time for fondling unconscious, soft-skinned and completely vulnerable women!
How dare you! At least ask for a permission first!
Her pockets yield little, save for what appears to be a small unmarked metal key of some sort. Since she isn't using it at the moment you grab the key.

Sane Co.

>Take key, drop in mount doom, first heading toward Mordor, passing guards, be aided by trees who can talk.
Or alternatively >take key use it with the door's lock if there is one, if not open the door.

Victor6

Quote from: Sane Co. on Thu 10/05/2012 15:29:11
>Take key, drop in mount doom, first heading toward Mordor, passing guards, be aided by trees who can talk.
Or alternatively >take key use it with the door's lock if there is one, if not open the door.

We've already got the key. (it's in our inventory.)

TomatoesInTheHead

Quote from: Bulbapuck on Wed 09/05/2012 19:50:42
If she doesn't maybe we should use the one for electronics and try to put it in one of the aircon slots. The tv isn't on anymore anyway. Maybe we should be wearing the oxygen mask for this as well, I know it isn't very heroic, but the woman is out cold and hence won't use as much oxygen as us.
+1

Both commands are probably too much for our poor adventure game engine, so since we don't seem to have any breathing difficulties yet, let's try the fuse exchange first:
> Take the fuse for electronics and put it in one of the aircon slots.

btw WHAM, you forgot to change the command in this post.

WHAM

No I didnts!  (roll)

Also, until now the game had not received any commands to exchange fuses for other fuses in the fuse box, so I am not sure to what commands you are referring to. ;)
I'll be making a new turn tomorrow, so see ya all then!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk