The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Would like to add the word 'cautiously.' That lady may have woken up, and knows where a hidden gun is or something (still don't trust WHAM).

WHAM

> Go back to conference room and put on the oxygen mask

Beginning to feel a bit woozy you hobble back to the conference room and take the oxygen mask from the still-unconscious woman and place it on your own face.
You breathe deep, feeling you head clearing. You wonder if you had delayed much longer, would you have been able to make it back here in time...

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Victor6

If the fans are on in here, it's probably safe for us to keep the oxygen mask.

Just a couple of suggestions;-
* Take one of the chairs and use it to wedge the door open. If she wakes up, or someone else goes in, they'll move it, and we won't be dealing with anymore blind door ambushes.
* The fuses were blown in the comms room, however we could still see. So that means we can steal the lighting fuse from this room without major issues.

Big GC

What if we put the lady in the wheel chair and take her and the mask with us. No mad dashes to get air again.
Making a game - this should be easy......?

selmiak

can't we just kiss her and hope she finally awakens...

WHAM

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 18/05/2012 11:09:46
can't we just kiss her and hope she finally awakens...

Well there isn't an active command for today, yet...
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

selmiak

> kiss her cold lips and hope she's not a zombie yet
> to have an excuse if she really awakens push some air into her lungs

WHAM

> kiss her cold lips and hope she's not a zombie yet

You decide this woman has spent long enough unconscious and it's about time to dispense some indscriminate lovin'! You kneel down before her, gently caressing her soft cheek...

...and plant a gentle kiss on her soft, sweet lips.

>  to have an excuse if she really awakens push some air into her lungs

AN AFTERTHOUGH! What if she really DOES wake up!? You panic and blow into her lungs as hard as you can so you can defend yourself by saying you were doing mouth to mouth!

As your lips part she coughs weakly, but still does not stir. Phew, that was a close one.
Your head still buzzing with the thrill of what was (as far as you can remember) your first kiss, you secure your oxygen mask onto your face.

Ryan Timothy B

> Pick her up and put her into the wheel chair - then give her the mask.

Big GC

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Fri 18/05/2012 18:26:09
> Pick her up and put her into the wheel chair - then give her the mask.

+1

WHAM

> Pick her up and put her into the wheel chair - then give her the mask

You move the wheelchair into a more accessible position and heave the woman onto the chair.
Your muscles ache with the exertion and you break into a sweat, you heart thumping heavily.

After you are sure the woman is securely on the wheelchair you place the oxygen mask over her face.

Frodo

We haven't looked in the Control Room yet.  There could be something important in there. But we can't forget about our friend here either.  It's most likely she's the one that helped us by putting oxygen mask on us.

> Push woman in chair to the Control Room.

WHAM

> Push woman in chair to the Control Room

The wheelchair does not have handles for pushing, so you carefully push it forward by the backrest. You make your way through the corridor, still filled with the shrill alarm which hurts your ears, and enter the room marked CONTROL.
This room is noticeably quieter than the others. Perhaps the walls and the door are more sturdy than the others? The room is filled with monitors, workstations and panels, but all of them seem unpowered. The only powered device in the room appears to be the fluorescent light in the ceiling, providing illumination.

Ryan Timothy B

> Pick up all fuses on top the fuse panel and inspect the panel.

Eric

Quote from: WHAM on Sun 20/05/2012 12:57:06
The wheelchair does not have handles for pushing, so you carefully push it forward by the backrest.

So we've learned that someone, maybe the woman, is semi-permanently in a wheelchair, and this isn't a med bay wheel chair.

Ryan Timothy B

Oh dear.. You are definitely correct. I never noticed that it wasn't there before she got there.
I'm just trying to figure out where she got this oxygen tank or why she is unconscious. Or did someone else put here there? No idea.

Big GC

This looks like a room that can restore oxygen. We should try getting all this power restored, I notice some reading material near what appears to be a large curcuit breaker board.

Eric

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Sun 20/05/2012 19:45:10
Oh dear.. You are definitely correct. I never noticed that it wasn't there before she got there.
I'm just trying to figure out where she got this oxygen tank or why she is unconscious. Or did someone else put here there? No idea.

I might not have noticed this had not my wife, a special education teacher, pointed out that paraplegic adults in television shows are often using the wrong kind of wheelchair for people who aren't constantly being pushed around by nurses.

WHAM

Eric:
First of all, it's awesome that your wife is playing with you!  8-)
Secondly, does this mean I got something right by accident? I haven't really done any research or anything, but it just sort of felt logical that the wheelchair of a paraplegic did not have handles, as that person would not be pushed around by others all the time.

Ryan Timothy B

Did my command above get missed, or have you just been busy? Like.. jeeze.. what's the hold up? ;) The programming in this game lags quite a bit. lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk