Night and Day: finished!

Started by HandsFree, Mon 08/08/2011 23:32:22

Previous topic - Next topic

HandsFree

Night and Day is my learn-how-ags-works game. I started off trying to script things just for excercise, but now I think there is an actual playable game here.
I do still want to add music and maybe a few sounds, but I think I can work on that while the game is being tested.

So, is anyone interested in trying this out? If possible I would, besides bug reports, also like general feedback.
Like is there too much dialogue? Is it too hard/easy? Is there too much hand holding (or too little guidance)? Are there RON continuity errors?

I prefer to not give a plot synopsis here, because that is also something I like to discuss with a tester (including how much of it to give away on the forums).

thanks

edit: The game is now finished!
Look here for the announcement or  here for the AGS database entry with download link.

Hope you like it. :)

Renegade Implementor

In case this post fell to the wayside I wanted to redraw attention to it.  I've gone through it and made my own comments but I'm only one person and I can't catch everything.  It would be beneficial to him and his game to have more than my solitary perspective.

If anyone is interested in beta-ing a new RoN game, please send HandFree a PM.

HandsFree

Thanks for bumping this.
I think I have enough testers for now. Thanks everyone.

HandsFree

The game is now finished!
Look here for the announcement or  here for the AGS database entry with download link.

Hope you like it. :)

Ponch

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I'll have a look, and congratulations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk