Ugal's Embrace (MiniLD#54) - now with less broken download link

Started by formica, Tue 30/09/2014 00:12:51

Previous topic - Next topic

formica

The planets are aligning - the apocalypse is coming.

Convince your followers to jump off a cliff in a race against a rival priest. Exploit their personal quirks to get ahead, all while trying to retain some shred of self respect.

You must commit your flock to Ugal's Embrace, and woe unto you if the planets align while you're still behind.

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@

This is a high octane religious dialogue simulator, rendered in gorgeous duocolour. There is even a 'secret mechanic' for entertaining multiple endings.

Please check the ReadMe file for 'controls'.

I made this in ~3 days for a mini Ludum Dare, so I hesitate to call it 'finished', but the game jam is over so I decided to post. There 5 complete dialog trees, so it should last a few minutes at least. It might even be fun at some point (laugh)

sthomannch

Apart from popups showing off a few bunnys in tight lingerie, nothing here. Either you are in the wrong forums or consider another provider.

formica

Quote from: sthomannch on Fri 03/10/2014 19:52:39
Apart from popups showing off a few bunnys in tight lingerie, nothing here. Either you are in the wrong forums or consider another provider.

Wow really? The link is working for me but maybe that's part of the trick o.o I'll find another host.

EDIT: Ok, the host has been changed to Mediafire. Sorry for any inconvenience.

sthomannch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk