Your favorite AGS game?

Started by , Fri 26/08/2011 10:26:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogdan

What is your favorite adventure game made in AGS?

My favorite is 6 days a sacrifice.
I would probably put any of Ben Jordan games on the second place. ^^

Saren

The Trials of Odysseus Kent or Other Worlds.

It's a tie, really. They're both amazing.

Dualnames

Technobabylon II. But i have so many awesome games, i can't just name one.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Mehrdad

My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

Igor Hardy

If I had to pick only one, it'd probably be either Nelly Cootalot or The Winter Rose.

Secret Fawful

Quest For Glory II VGA and Trilby's Notes. I also have a soft spot for Al Gurbish and The Mystery of Haunted Hollow since they were the first two AGS games I ever played.

CaptainD

How can I possibly choose only one?!?

Well... Kings Quest 2+ was very cool of course, and I also have very fond memoirs of The Uncertainty Machine.

WHAM

7 days a sceptic - The game which inspired me to learn how to use AGS
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Wyz

Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

qptain Nemo

Principles of Evil or The Vacuum

Turtiathan

Stargate Adventure
Automation - It was a short game but it had some funny monologues.

kconan

"The Shivah" and "Time Gentleman Please!" both top my list

Big GC

A long time ago I stumbled across this place looking for Space Quest and ending up with a remake of Kings Quest 1.

I also downloaded a game from the awards winners section.

5 days a stranger. It is probably because it was the first original game I downloaded from here but I always remember it fondly.

In equal measure of fondness was last year when the game Eternally Us appeared.

I had been checking in every now and then to get games but this one made me join the forum just cause I wanted to say how ace it was.
Making a game - this should be easy......?

Radiant

Privateer Puddin'

The Shivah
Larry Vales
Revenants demo (:()

Cyrus

Al Gurbish, Monkey Island: Carnival of the Damned, Enter The Story, LucasManiac, Search for Sanity demo, Sam & Max: Case Gilbert demo, Mount Monkey demo, P. D. (a really short but veery sweet game by Igor), Akril15's Adventure 1 and 2, Snakes of Avalon, Frantic Franko demo, Dada: Stagnation in Blue, Richard Longhurst... Have I forgotten anything?

Igor Hardy

Cheers, Cyrus! Now let's get that Franko full version finished somehow!

freedyflow

The Shivah - first AGS game I ever played and liked a lot.
social media company toronto is an internet marketing company in Toronto that develops SEO and SEM strategies that will skyrocket the number of visitors to your website.

poc301

Any and all of the Ben Jordan series.  Hands down my favorite.

-Bill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk