Disco disco disco!

Started by Chicky, Sun 28/08/2011 01:08:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

Kenny, stop sending me spam. That is all. I keep thinking I have new emails regarding job applications D:

Igor Hardy

Anian

I don't want the world, I just want your half

Baron

The Spam King strikes again!

FSi++

He is just worried about you and your erection!

Armageddon

Reflections? Well most people are, I'm not.

Disco

Sorry for that!! Grundislav told me last night and I got a concerned text from a friend, and now this thread :O

I have changed my password, so hopefully these shenanigans will cease.

monkey0506

I am pleasantly pleased to see that this is indeed about the member Disco and not about some dead, dead dance that John Travolta once used to sleep with the ladies.

Dualnames

Quote from: Disco on Sun 28/08/2011 14:12:55
Sorry for that!! Grundislav told me last night and I got a concerned text from a friend, and now this thread :O

oh it was true? What the hell?!?!
I thought Chicky was just drunk, as per usual :P
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

FSi++

Quote from: Dualnames on Sun 28/08/2011 18:34:32
Quote from: Disco on Sun 28/08/2011 14:12:55

oh it was true? What the hell?!?!
I thought Chicky was just drunk, as per usual :P

When he speaks about erection and penis enlargement he's usually dead serious

Sam.

It's happening again...
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Disco

Sorry once again for that. I thought it was my Gmail for some reason, and only just found out it was my Hotmail.

I just changed the password and doubled the characters for it so hopefully it won't happen again.

The troubling thing for me is I can see all of the sent messages in my sent box, the contents of which are rather embarrassing to have been a conduit :S

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk