This Dracula is in serious trouble. Being a vampire lord just ain't what it used to be back in 1599. No more desolate castles, no more terrified peasants, hell, you can't even kidnap yourself a maiden anymore! Without getting police involved, that is.
But police or no police, a self-respecting Dracula just can't go without brides. Left with no better options, he contacted the local newspaper...
Classified Ads - Personal - Men Looking For Women
Vampire lord (35, apparent age) is looking
for a bride (or preferably: three brides).
Good looking, honest, respected, wealthy.
Will meet females (20-30) with affinity for
stone castles and unusual pets (eg bats).
Pictures required! Serious offers only.
Did he get any answers? Provide the pictures of the potential candidates for brides, keeping in mind that:
1. They usually come in set of three: blonde, dark-haired and ginger.
That's the latest fashion.
2. Any theme is fine - serious or parody, modern or historical (it's not that hard to rent a costume, right?). The sprite doesn't have to follow the style of the original (above) picture.
3. Dracula has a reputation to uphold (no brides, no vampire lord), so he's desperate enough to accept just anyone, not necessarily luscious vixens. Overweight? Plain? Dull? Fine, if nothing better comes along...
4. You can name your bride candidates and give them a short description.
5. You can be creative within the limits of the above story. Hint: