Any iOS/Android App Developers here?

Started by Peder 🚀, Wed 21/09/2011 02:03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

I was just wondering if there are any peeps here that develope apps for the iOS and Android platform?

As I'm far from even being OK in programming for the Android platform and not looking into buying a mac I will be needing someone to help develop an app for a web app project I am working on for both the Android and iOS platform.

Eigen

I've been working as an iOS developer for about 8 months or so but I've also done a few cross-platform projects. For that we used Appcelerator's Titanium It gets the job done on smaller/average-sized projects but gets limiting and buggy once you start needing certain specific things. I used it a few major versions ago and I'm sure its gotten better.

Another solution I found and even installed but never got around to trying is PhoneGap, that's pure HTML5 so if it's a web-app you want to make that should work fine. But could you be a little more specific on what's your app about, then maybe I can give better advice.

Peder 🚀

The app I need built is for www.collectmedia.net. It will have to include a barcode scanner and basically have the same features as the web app.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk