I believe both of your games (Unexplainable and Drugs and Aliens) must be remade if you want them to be, well, playable.
Here's little list of what you should think about first:
- Graphics. Really, you can't just place some random rectangles around infinite gray space and call it a background. There are things like buildings, sky, streets, sidewalks, street lights, drains, neon signs, shadows. You can't express those things with just gray space.
- Characters. You know, walking doesn't look like just rising your right leg and puting it down. It involves both of your legs at least. And walking left looks little different than walking back or ahead. And there are more than MSPaint's default 16 colours (and at your skill level you probably should use them - working with only 16 colours is pretty difficult).
- Interaction - you know, PnC adventures aren't about walking right (nor walking left). What everybody likes is looking at hotspots, talking to characters, solving puzzles, this kind of things. Let us have fun with your game!
- Dialogs. They are fun. They tell us about the plot, the characters and the world of your game. You should use them. And if you want to use linear dialog about geting high on human blood (Drugs and Aliens), don't bother using dialog tree. If you do, it makes no sence (if I play the dialog out of order it looks like this:
I: What do you need the blood for?
Junkie: To get high.
I: What can I do for you?
Junkie: Bring me blooood!
- Spelling. I know, my English isn't perfect but if you want to publish a game, you ought to make sure your audience understands it.
Remake the first part of your game. Like from the beginning to the point where you kill the strange looking guy. Make it the best you can. When you do, publish it here and ask for feedback. This place is full of kind souls ready to help. Use it.