Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back!

Started by pcj, Fri 23/12/2011 02:11:26

Previous topic - Next topic

olzen

Those of you who are using a Mac can finally get a proper Mac port on our download page. Huge shoutout to Lunchbox who was kind enough to port this and Space Quest: Incinerations on his own accord.

MonkeySpank

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

pcj

Thanks! We're nominated for several AGS awards, so if you like it, please vote for us!
Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back is now available to download!

Frodo

I played this game again recently, and really enjoyed it.  :grin:
I urge any Space Quest fan to give this a try. 

Made a review & walkthrough for it on my site HERE

mjomble

Thanks! You just made me want to replay the game :)
You should play Vohaul Strikes Back and Incinerations (they both happen to be fan made Space Quest sequels made with AGS).
And then tell everybody on the planet about them. And off the planet.

Sledgy

Some easter eggs

1. Secret Room

Complete the chicken puzzle in the Vohaul building. Then use Eye to sign (at the right at the bottom) and you'll get some library code. Use this code and you'll be in the secret room

2. Third ending

The first ending is kill Vohaul. The second ending is rescue him. And also you can reach the third ending via clicking by broken glass (from the ship exterior location) to each character in the game. Click to each character in all locations (even if there're the same characters, but in new locations)

If you are dead after clicking by broken glass to some character, just click Restart, not Restore

In the Vohaul's brain you'll click to all three Vohauls by glass and one of them will ask you about this glass. And then you'll see third ending

(if you are lazy, there's save before these three Vohauls, just click to them by glass)

3. Hidden pictures in VSB wallpapers

Download wallpapers from VSB site and open it in the some photoshop and make super lightness (to see hidden pictures)

4. Never's Library

There're interesting books. Parody to Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, hintbook to SQ7 and The Guinness Book of World Records about Roger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk