Donna: Avanger of Blood

Started by an Urpney, Sat 14/01/2012 15:52:05

Previous topic - Next topic

The Todd

Try breaking something. "hit"

LGM

Okay now I have no idea how to crack this password. I am bad at these games apparently.
You. Me. Denny's.

The Todd

I had that same problem. check page 2 of this thread for the answer.

LGM

No I got into the safe, I don't know the password for the website.
You. Me. Denny's.

buddha

@LGM: A couple of clues:
Spoiler
Have a closer look at the invitation to that website (interact/look etc) this should give you a clue. Also, read the phrase at the bottom of that website carefully.
[close]
Good luck

gaarias

Cannot find the last number of Mulkin's phone number. Gosh, I love adventure games but I suck so bad at them.  :(

Chrille

Gaarias: You won't find it anywhere as far as I know. It's been a while since I saw the note now but I think you can sort of make out what the blurred out number mostly resembles, I got it on my first guess.
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

LGM

Right right, I saw the clues and stuff... But

Spoiler
I'm assuming I need to heat the invitation up some how, but ...how? The lighter won't work.
[close]
You. Me. Denny's.

sthomannch

LGM, examine it first ("interact")

LGM

Spoiler
I did that. All it said was something about lousy paint. Am I missing the paint thinner somewhere?
[close]
You. Me. Denny's.

mukk

It should say something about thick or unusual paper...maybe you interacted with the wrong item?
MMM-Episode 83: Chasing Hoagie --- Try it, tastes sweet if you lick the monitor while gaming

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

buddha

Happens to the best of us  ;)

The Todd

Spoiler
I'm in romeros secret room and ive read his diary and looked at the book that listed the five towns in which runes are located. however when i use the marker to connect the towns on the map nothing happens. it makes a star shape which i thought was symbolic or something but idk nothing is happening. any tips?
[close]

Alright got it, thanks chrille.

Chrille

The Todd:
Spoiler
It needs to be drawn in shape of something special, part of the answer is in Romero's notebook, the other can be found in the same room.
[close]
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Solar Kaiser

Hello everybody.

Spoiler
I'm stuck at the point where I should employ one or more sexy ladies to distract the cops in front of the hotel (Night 4 btw.) but no female charachter I've found insofar has given me any appropriate dialogue options, not even the prostitutes. It's a bug of sorts or I'm doing something wrong?
[close]

Hints very appreciated.

EDIT: Problem solved by itself, don't know why. Nevermind ;)

Goldmund

Haha, I was just about to answer.

Spoiler
You have to try to climb inside first to be able to ask a sexy girl for help.
[close]

Shadow1000

I'm stuck

1) I don't know how to:
Spoiler
bite someone in the park. It says to "hide in the shadows and act quick". I don't have enough blood to use the speed and strength skill. I've spent about 40 minutes trying to hide (it's the only way people don't avoid you) and then jump someone but I'm missing something because they always run.
[close]

2) I don't know
Spoiler
what to interview Dr Mulkins about that he will find interesting.
[close]

If there's a clue that I've missed then I can wait but other than these things I don't know of anything else to do in the game.

SHADOW

Edit: I figured out item 1. Somehow I suddenly am able to...

Edited again: Last time I used the

Spoiler
money from Joe to buy the screwdriver.
[close]
and I was completely stuck. I restored the game and then
Spoiler
used the money to get into the internet cafe and now I know the answer to item 2.

Had I bought the screwdriver, would I have been at a dead end??
[close]

Goldmund

Spoiler

No, not at all. :)
Money's not everything in this world ;-)
[close]

I'm a bit confused -- are you stuck with something now?

Shadow1000

Quote from: Goldmund on Sun 22/01/2012 23:46:05

I'm a bit confused -- are you stuck with something now?

Nope...I'm moving along in the game. I posted when I was stuck but I edited my post as I figured out the 2 things I was stuck on.

Thank you

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk