Donna: Avanger of Blood

Started by an Urpney, Sat 14/01/2012 15:52:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldmund

Spoiler
You need to surprise the man and act when the situation is most proper for your aims.
[close]

Direct solution below:
Spoiler
Attack him when he's standing right above you.
[close]

sipjezzy

Great game.
But I'm stuck another time... sigh.
Night four
Spoiler
Im' in the elevator, I've weared the helmet and the uniform of the dead man. I have the rifle. But when I push the button of the lounge I loose.
[close]
What I forgot to do?

Goldmund

Spoiler
The SWAT downstairs can see the whole interior of the elevator...
[close]

Entress

Hi there! This game is great but i´m stuck. I just don´t know how to solve the "wasteland" puzzle. I´ve got the poem and the photograph with the numbers on it from Japan.I know it´s about the first sentence of the poem and that it will bring me to a new place but I absolutely don´t know what to do. Please help me!!!

durikiu

Hey there! Stuck... Possible bug?

The antique store isn't showing on my map.

Goldmund

Entress -
Spoiler
The numbers in the fake date represent letters in the first line of the poem.
[close]

duriklu -
Spoiler
Are you sure it's supposed to appear now? Do you know its address? It's how Vic's driver's license worked...
[close]

Entress

Hi Goldmund. Yes,I know there´s a connection between the numbers and the first line of the poem.But all of them numbers? I just don´t get it.
What about the points in  19 . 9 . 7? I solved all the other puzzles on my own, but this one is driving me crazy???

Goldmund

Entress -

Spoiler
You take the first line of the poem. If in the date you have like 19.9.7 it means - 19th letter, 9th letter, 7th letter, etc., thus you construct a word.
[close]

Entress

oh boy.I wrote that sentence down but instead of "that sound" I wrote "the sound". So it was all my stupid mistake.Thank you so much for your patience and answers.Now I´ve solved that puzzle and bloodhunting goes on.

rorstudio

Hi Goldmund!
i am sorry, but i am stuck on the piano quest
maybe bear put his feet to my ears in early childhood ;D
can you tell me what keys  from left to right i need to press to play the sequence which open opening

sipjezzy

Quote from: Goldmund on Thu 09/02/2012 01:19:44
Spoiler
The SWAT downstairs can see the whole interior of the elevator...
[close]
Aw! Got it! Thank you!!

Goldmund

Hello rorstudio,

you can find 1/2 of the answer to your problem in this thread. I'm not going to number the keys for you, come on  :-\

Michael2968

possible spoilers

I need help with the lucid dream in the room with the three portraits I think it is on night three.  I need a hint about what to do.  I've read the note but I'm not sure if I have to do something in a particular order. I tried talking to the portraits in reverse order but that didn't seem to accomplish anything.

Thanks,
Michael

Goldmund

mdm2968,

Spoiler
Read the note closer. Pay attention to the words.
[close]

solution:
Spoiler
Touch.
[close]

rorstudio

ok ok
i am not a piano player

GFEDCBA

the white ones

and

FbEbDbCbAb
the black ones

this is right?

Goldmund

But the thing is, you don't have to be a pianist, have you found a book about playing the piano on the shelf?

rorstudio

Quote from: Goldmund on Sat 11/02/2012 11:58:42
But the thing is, you don't have to be a pianist, have you found a book about playing the piano on the shelf?

i find only  the shelf

ok
i go to hunt for some pixels ;D

Michael2968

spoilers below

Thanks for your help with the lucid dream. I finally got through that part. I need a hint about rewiring the keypad. I read the website but I can't seem to figure out which wire goes where when you put the wires back in.

Thanks,
Michael

Goldmund

rorstudio - there's no pixel hunting at all, you see all there is to see.

mdm2968 - I don't have access to the build now and I don't remember the exact connection. What the website says is pretty straightforward, however, it just demands several tries.

Saren

So what do I do with the driver's license? I suspect that it may be a code, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I can't visit or find 67 Tresno Lane or find any information online about the guard. Help!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk