Anastronaut: The Moon Hopper

Started by ~TongueSplit~, Fri 27/01/2012 13:54:57

Previous topic - Next topic

~TongueSplit~

There's a grinder and I don't know how to use it  ???

redMatter

Spoiler
Find a drawer in the warp dome
[close]

LuciferSam86

I'm stucked here:
Spoiler
I use grinder and now I have the purple sand in a plastic bag. I've got an asteroid inside the laboratory, i've tried to push it but I die. I found a map of the place (the radar-thing). Any tip? :)
[close]
God is Real, unless declared Integer

~TongueSplit~

Quote from: merlin86 on Sat 28/01/2012 23:35:16
I'm stucked here:
Spoiler
I use grinder and now I have the purple sand in a plastic bag. I've got an asteroid inside the laboratory, i've tried to push it but I die. I found a map of the place (the radar-thing). Any tip? :)
[close]

Spoiler
when you push baby asteroid, you must grasp into something or else you'd be sucked into deep space! there's a metal 'sticker' with one loose corner, this is tricky and I couldn't get it right from the first 3 times at least. You must hold down the the mouse button (hand cursor) until all the air gets out.
[close]

I'm stuck here!!!!
Spoiler
I can't find the battery!
[close]

redMatter

Spoiler
got the tool, can't find battery :(
[close]

DSwan

I can't find the battery, can anyone help?

LuciferSam86

I can't survive here:
Spoiler
When the asteroid break the glass, even if I click on the metal sticker i keep die . What is the exact solution? [\hide]
[close]

~TongueSplit~

Quote from: merlin86 on Sun 29/01/2012 19:34:58
I can't survive here:
Spoiler
When the asteroid break the glass, even if I click on the metal sticker i keep die . What is the exact solution? [\hide]
[close]
Spoiler
right after the disappearing of the rock, hold down the left mouse button (hand cursor) on the metal sticker, make sure the hand's hot spot is on the sticker, you'll notice that the character changes his view. Keep holding the mouse button down all the way until the air sucking sounds complete then he'll say: 'that was close.' The trick here is not moving the mouse cursor AT ALL while you're holding down the button!
[close]

AnasAbdin

merlin86: in addition to what ~TongueSplit~ said: Hold your breath while holding the mouse button.. it helps!

can't find a battery? make one

LuciferSam86

got the battery but...
Spoiler
how can I charge it? Maybe with the loose wires in the damaged dome?
[close]

redMatter

Quote from: merlin86 on Mon 30/01/2012 20:38:19
got the battery but...
Spoiler
how can I charge it? Maybe with the loose wires in the damaged dome?
[close]

Super Super bad spoiler [sorry AnasAbdin]
Spoiler
seems Anas made many combinations to create the battery, usually ending with an explosion. most importantly make sure you put the 'sock' the first thing after you remove the eye drops! then add granule and powdered glass, then eye drops. untangle the tangled wires and dip them in the mixture then close the kit. charge it in the re-fuel post in the landing platform.
[close]

Spoiler
I'm stuck in the planet!!!
[close]

PassionatePatty

Spoiler
FINALLY!! I figured out the nav system!! now I can't escape the vicious octopus :(
[close]

MattKatela

redMatter

Spoiler
use Helen's keycard on the lab's panel
[close]

PassionatePatty

Quote from: redMatter on Tue 31/01/2012 09:06:01
Spoiler
I'm stuck in the planet!!!
[close]

did u pass?
Spoiler
I can't beat the subneptunia race!
[close]

redMatter

Spoiler
finally figured out the nav system!! but how do I go to neptune without blasting??
[close]

PassionatePatty

Quote from: redMatter on Tue 03/04/2012 09:24:46
Spoiler
finally figured out the nav system!! but how do I go to neptune without blasting??
[close]

Spoiler
when you reach the planet, do not orbit, use the tele remote to go into deep space!
[close]

Kimbra

I found a couple of cameos! (I don't know what games yet!) Brilliant   (laugh)

Spoiler
use the middle teleporter in the lounge 5 or 6 times...
[close]

Spoiler
use the right teleporter in the warp dome 3 or 4 times...
[close]

bearish

stuck on the first planet, any tips?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk