Anastronaut: The Moon Hopper

Started by ~TongueSplit~, Fri 27/01/2012 13:54:57

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePatty

AnasAbdin

as for the stubborn character... keep looking at other characters to have a closer look, talk more than once to unlock events...
I see you revealed two cameos so far... keep digging...

Andy

Ayyy, nice visual of the stubborn character  :smiley:

Spoiler
Ok - I threw some paint on the window, and that stubborn character says 'Ha! It's paint!' And she wanders off and I'm not sure what to do afterwards. I have tried interacting with the paint before she comes over, and reactivating the cameras...  :undecided:
[close]

AnasAbdin

Andy

As soon as you mentioned the gloves, it all became clear. I can only wonder how I missed them in the first place. (wtf)

PassionatePatty

Kimbra

OG

Foster

Hi everyone! Can you give me a hand?
Spoiler
I managed to escape from Neptune's base and I went to the Oort Cloud. I guees I have to track down my ship w/ the bug device, but how?
[close]

PassionatePatty

Quote from: Foster on Sun 07/10/2012 17:30:07
Hi everyone! Can you give me a hand?
Spoiler
I managed to escape from Neptune's base and I went to the Oort Cloud. I guees I have to track down my ship w/ the bug device, but how?
[close]

Spoiler
Give the bug device to Ivona before you enter the sub ;)
[close]

Andail

PassionatePatty, Onker just asked you a question.

PassionatePatty

Oops sorry didn't notice it!
Kimbra:
Spoiler
Keep teleporting back and forth to the ship from Neptunian space.
[close]
Onker: This is a cameo between this game and another one, this is a screenshot from anastronaut.
Andail: Thanks for pointing that out! :D

...puff puff...

win98fan

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but here goes:

I'm stuck on pier 1 and can't open the rear door even after disabling camera #2 wire.

My inventory includes: moon hopper remote, screwdriver, eye drops, stone, skin, homing device, gloves, nails, paint.

Any hints?

AnasAbdin

win98fan:

Spoiler
Use the 'stone' on the ice that got out of Triton's geyser. Then take some with the skin. Read the next if you are still suck ;)
[close]

Spoiler
Use the ice to damage the lock
[close]

Full walkthru:
Spoiler
Asteroid Lab

Walk to the top left part of the asteroid to go to the back side.
Take the remote. Use it on the little asteroid. Use it on self.
Push the little asteroid, after scene click and hold on the metal plate until rock is totally gone and "That was close" is said.
Follow the path where the rock fell in the teleporting room. Save the game. Go outside from the broken part to the right is the damaged recreational room. Take the big glass shard near the broken entrance, then carefully enter the broken glass dome, avoid glass shards. Once inside, take the floating wires (not the ones below), take sock, take hidden box, then exit as careful as you entered. Go back to the teleporting room.

Use the bottom teleporter (talk to it) and teleport to the communication post. After chat, you'll get a keycard. Look at it, this is a very important step for the card holds coordinates for a later location you'll need to go to. For fun, you can keep looking at Helen until you get a 'closer look'..

To leave the communications post, use the hand icon on the computer. Use the top teleporter to go to the lab. Also another important step to do, look at the two monitors to get coordinates. Get a plastic bag from the drawer near the big monitor. Grind the shard of glass in the mixer, get another plastic bag and grind the asteroid rock sample you have from the beginning of the game. From the inventory, open the medical kit and get the drops bottle out. Untangle the wires too. Now you need to assemble a battery. SAVE! Put the sock in the box. Pour the glass powder in the box, pour the asteroid sand in the box, add eye drops to the sand in the box, use wire on the box, close the box with the hand icon. Use teleporter on the right to go to the landing strip. Use uncharged battery (the box) on the refuel post. Go back to the lab. Use left teleporter, go upstairs then right. Use keycard on slot. (Try to memorize the music..) then walk left. Take the tool from the stuck cabinet. Walk downstairs and use the bottom teleporter to go to the communications post back to Helen. Use battery with red light, then tool on computer. Talk to Helen, then go to the lab dome, check the screen then go back to Helen.

Planet Labarre

Go one screen right, walk downhill and take stick. Walk one screen right and uphill then take skin. Walk one screen right, then down. Walk down then SAVE! Try to enter cave. Walk along the cave path until you get to a brighter place. Try to walk right, when you hear footsteps, walk quickly and hide to the left side of the rock. Wait until he's gone then walk right. Use remote on sea creature. Walk right. Press far right button. Then the one next to it. Then the far left one, and the one next to it. Pull lever (right hand).. enjoy the song :P press third button from the left. Click the navigation sphere. Set course to Neptune, click anywhere to exit. Pull lever. Do not try to orbit Neptune. Use the remote on self.

Neptunian Space

From your inventory, click the hand on the remote to turn it on. The radar shows the moons of Neptune, red objects are far from remote's reach, when Triton is green click the remote on it. If you want to go back to your ship use the remote on self. Once on Triton, an ice object is thrown and going back to hit you, keep walking anywhere to avoid it. Use stick on it, then skin on the broken pieces. Use remote on Proteus when green. Use remote on Thalassa when green. Use remote on Naiad quickly. SAVE! Use remote on Neptune.

Neptune

Walk right, walk up, play frogger or use teleporter on a near edge.. Now remember the music from the keycard slot in the lab? Try to move the mouse on the base using it to get a hint on where you should be walking. Top to bottom.. click the hand on the bottom wing of the base. Use panel (you already know the code from the keycard..)

Base
Change clothes, take tracking device from small locker. Use teleporter on the left. Walk 2 screens left, use the terminal, check out the last project to get the coordinates of the lab. Walk one screen down. Walk thru the left door, talk to Helen. Go back, listen to the two girls, keep going in and out of the room until girls start repeating conversation. Go back to Helen ask her about Lance. Walk back to two girls, talk to them. Take keycard from small locker behind the girls. Walk right, walk through the right door, take nails and gloves. Walk through the left door, click on the open computer. You can cut camera wires here. Cut wires 1 and 3 ONLY. click the hand on top left corner to exit. Exit room and walk back to the closet where you got the nails and gloves. Get paint bucket. Walk one screen right, use ice in skin on elevator panel. Upstairs, walk left, use paint on window, use gloves on paint. Go downstairs. Walk left, enter the main controls room where you cut the camera wires, cut the rest of the wires (2 and 4..) now all cameras are disables. Exit room, walk right then top, teleport and wear your spacesuit. Teleport back. Walk left, go through the top door. Give girl the tracking device. SAVE! Then take the middle submarine. Play mini game. Now keep using the remote on yourself until you're inside your ship. Use the navigation and set course to Oort cloud. Pull lever. Back to nav screen, orbit Oort cloud, then exit. Use remote on self. Use elevator. After convo, click on the computer nearest to you. End.

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk