Mittens 2014 will take place in a villa in Portugal, from 19-26 July. Please visit the thread to reserve a space!

Author Topic: Offer your services! [2012-2014]  (Read 10249 times)  Share 

Jakey

• Aspiring to finish my first game.
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    •  
    • I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with scripting
    •  
    • I can help with story design
    •  
    • I can help with voice acting
    •  
Re: Offer your services! [2012-13]
« Reply #20 on: 20 May 2012, 20:46 »
I can do just about anything, to a certain extent :P
Although, I guess I would consider my specialties to be in Scripting and Music. I'm happy and look forward to contribute to any project, time frame permitting. :D

Scripting

As a computer science student I have a fair amount of programming experience, although not much for games, but I'm eager to be presented with the opportunity to find solutions to any and all challenges :)
I have a background in higher level languages such as Java and C/C++, as well as a little Javascript. But I can pick up anything fairly quickly, just like I did with AGS.

Music

I really enjoy writing songs with my guitar and other instruments I can get my hands on. On request I can write a song, including lyrics, on any particular subject and produce an amateur recording.

« Reply #21 on: 30 May 2012, 01:12 »
I can do passable bg-art,

and I can script even better. (This game has a few bugs, but it was done in a month. Be fair! ;) ):
Two of a Kind

I'm looking for somewhat experienced game makers to do MAGS-sized projects.
If you have this great idea for a game and you just need somebody to write it, draw it and make the music for it; look elsewhere. Others are free to PM.

« Reply #22 on: 17 Jun 2012, 05:14 »
Hello forum:

I am an avid gamer; I have been playing games since the age of 2-actually, it was adventure games (Sierra, more specifically) playing them, really strengthened my ability to read and write. I was an adventure game junkie back in the day. I do have basic knowledge of game design (self taught) and I thought I would make a post here; not to offer any programming services, but for people who are looking for talkie's for characters, I would be glad to volunteer I also like to write and I'm a think-tank ( I have a lot of ideas) And believe it or not: I am actually a certified hypnotist/consulting hypnotist (that's the professional title) I have also composed a few pieces of music (a link to a couple down below) which, I may be willing to let someone use in their game.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TfmroXFqQ1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
a rearrangement of the dixieland drugstore

Thank you for your time and please, drop me a line

spc1208

• I can help with characters
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
« Reply #23 on: 24 Jun 2012, 21:29 »
Hey Everybody I have been gone for awhile busy but I am readily prepared to Offer my Voice Acting, Professional Music Composition, Storyboard Creation/Helping, And Constructive Ideas Again!  God Bless and Stay In Touch! 

God Bless!

Resume:
Was going to do voice acting for Infection I but It fell through:/

Here is a composition I made completely for the Upcoming Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinW_5mW8HQ

« Reply #24 on: 06 Jul 2012, 05:35 »
Author/Voice Actor

My name is Richard Heinz, and I am an amateur Science Fiction/Horror/Comedy writer. I've written stories that blend Science Fiction and Horror elements, a couple of action stories, and a few humorous anecdotes. I have a broad vocabulary and am knowledgeable in most of the stuff I write about (I'll always make up something completely stupid now and then).

I've always been very good at prank phone calls, so I can pass for someone I'm not, which is basically what acting is. I do have a slight lisp, though.

isocat

• I can help with backgrounds
    •  
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with scripting
    •  
    •  
« Reply #25 on: 10 Jul 2012, 17:16 »
Orchestral composer with 17 years experience scoring for independent film and animations. I have an extensive sound library comprised of both pro libraries (such as VSL) and custom libraries made by working with pro musicians. Capable of composing both original music and rearrangements of existing music (ie for game remakes), in a wide variety of styles. Contact me with project proposals, and I can provide you with examples / demonstrations of my work. Serious projects only please.

Joshua

« Reply #26 on: 12 Jul 2012, 00:44 »
Story Design

My name is Swai, an amateur Fantasy/Romance/Sci-fi Writer. Most of my work are fantasy adventures since playing rpg games is what inspired me to start writing. I use most of my times writing, so i have a few finished works. i am kinda confident on my work except for my grammar since english is not my main language so if ever you had a chance to read some of my work, don't hold back to correcting some of my grammar, that would help me improve :)

Voice Acting/recording
I can volunteer for this, if needed just contact me since i can't describe how my voice sounds like.
I am interested and willing to take any role as long as asked :)

Frito Master

• 0% Trans-Fat 100% Toxic
    • I can help with animation
    •  
    •  
    • I can help with characters
    •  
    •  
« Reply #27 on: 12 Jul 2012, 19:12 »
I've been kinda interested in doing some kinda voice acting.
If anyone needs some one I can give it a try!
Your favorite brandname chip friend.

bosa

« Reply #28 on: 18 Jul 2012, 01:29 »
Post obsolete
« Last Edit: 18 May 2013, 20:48 by bosa »

« Reply #29 on: 23 Jul 2012, 06:09 »
Hi. I'm a newbie of AGS. My previous experience with adventure games has made me an amateur playtester. If you need my service, you can contact me at this email: mimishu1995@gmail.com. I'm learning to be a professional AGS developer, so your projects may offer me a lot to learn; meanwhile, I may be able to correct your errors and give you advises. That benefits us both  :grin: . People should help one another, shouldn't they?
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2012, 06:12 by Bloody Mimishu »

Audio Élan

• Vox Versatility, Fast Turnover, Bonus Feats!
    •  
« Reply #30 on: 10 Aug 2012, 19:16 »
Hello,

I'm available for any interesting project(s) in need of pro-grade voice over and/or audio production.  Please visit...

AudioElan.com

...for downloadable demos and more details.

Email is best for first contact as one can easily list all of the relevant job necessities and project dependencies in detail; the exact address can be found on the site.  (IM is only ideal for clearing up possible discrepancies.)

Thanks for listening, and hope to speak with you soon.   (-:
Professional Voice Over & Audio Production

ADDITIONAL VALUE: Vox Versatility, Fast Turnover, Bonus Feats.  Just ask!

brokensword

• Paris in the fall...
    •  
« Reply #31 on: 21 Aug 2012, 00:04 »
Recording artist, have gigged for years in pubs here in Ireland. Example of my music is the music on my site homepage Broken Sword Unofficial.  Combine multiple instruments, enjoy folk related and mystical sounding music.  Click here for more examples. 
Will be selective about projects.  PM me for details.  i have many more songs, all very melodic and many of which are very catchy.
What's puzzlin' you? The nature of the game!

« Reply #32 on: 04 Sep 2012, 02:46 »
I am Sam Foster, a freelance composer for video games. I've just finished scoring an unannounced commercial game under production in Rennes, France. I'm inspired by game composers such as Jack Wall (Myst IV, Myst III, etc.). I score in all genres - ethnic, jazz, electronic, orchestral, etc. I really enjoy composing duduk tracks similar to the Myst III & IV games - check out my swamp themes and ethnic showreel. I'd love to score a game like Myst III, Myst IV, Monkey Island, Dreamfall, or Syberia!

For further information (demo reels, credits, bio, contact info, etc.), visit my site at: http://www.samanthafoster.net

Thanks!

« Reply #33 on: 09 Sep 2012, 18:30 »
I would really like to work on an AGS project, but I think it'll be better to make team with some people. I think I have a great sense of humour and good ideas, so I would want to contribute with someone in one of these ways:

Scripting

I've worked as a programmer for years. I have experience in Visual Basic, Java, PHP, C#, Javascript, etc, and I obviously know how to code in AGS.

Music

Nowadays, I'm working as music teacher. I think I could be useful writing or arranging scores.

Graphics

I'm not good creating original drawings or animating, but I know how to use Photoshop and 3d Studio, so I could be useful with that kind of software.

Writing

I really enjoy reading and writing. I love Ray Bradbury works, and I'm interested in poetry and philosophy, so I'd love to make a great story with an artistic touch.

Translating

I was born in Argentina, so spanish is my mother tongue. I can help translating other's people projects.

Grandy

• Useless
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
« Reply #34 on: 09 Sep 2012, 19:02 »
I have been messing around with AGS for about an year now, but I hate animating so much that I have never completed anything. So that's why I like working with team rather than alone.

Music

I love composing. I have finished a lot of tracks but I have only one so called "real" track. So I'm still a newbie but I can compose tracks to everyone who wants.
Also my soundcloud account: http://soundcloud.com/gr4ndy

Graphics

Backgrounds.

Writing

I love writing and coming up with ideas. Drama, comedy, thriller... anything goes!

My email is full of junk so if you need help I recommend PM.

Thanks for reading. I hope I can help you.
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2012, 17:22 by Grandy »

« Reply #35 on: 11 Sep 2012, 06:19 »
We have just released a fresh Atmospheric Sound Design package, ASD Sci-Fi vol.1. This is a perfect compliment to  Atmospheric Sound Design & vol.2. Here's a brief summary for those interested in some killer sci-fi loops!
www.bonixmusic.com/fr_asdscifiv1.cfm
~ Alien and Human Starship Loops ~ Motherships, Midsize, and Shuttles ~ Massive Celestial Space  Bodies
ASD Sci-Fi breaks the mold of your typical sci-fi collection. Our team of engineers crossed the galaxies to capture not only exotic ambient sounds from a massive supernova and other celestial bodies, but were invited to sample amazing vessels ranging from gigantic motherships, mid-size, to shuttle in alien and human crafts. Complex layers have been carefully analyzed and mixed to give these atmospheric cues interest, yet subtle to enhance the mood of your game. Be fully immersed with these cinematic Sci-Fi cues and our other ASD products!

We also work with game developers for custom tracks, non-exclusive and exclusive price points. And a wide variety of styles of royalty-free music for those on a tight budget from ambient cues to fully orchestrated cinematic scores.

Warm Regards,
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

Winter

•  
« Reply #36 on: 25 Sep 2012, 09:47 »
Music:

It's been a couple of years since I made an adventure game-soundtrack. Somehow, I miss this time! Composing sountracks always brings out the best for me and I really want to do it again!

I'm not doing any type of chiptune and I don't like orchestral stuff!
My music is:

• very cinematic
  • full of ambient (real-recorded ambient samples like: wood, water, weather, rocks, porcelain etc..)
  • very acoustic (real instruments, guitar, bass, ukulele, furniture)
  • misty and sometimes melancholic but not depressing and sad

Demo:
Download my last EP at iimusic for free!

veedar

• game designer interested in advancing the form.
« Reply #37 on: 14 Oct 2012, 02:49 »
Background art, character art, animation/character animation

hello all!
I am a 2d game designer, specializing in realistic pixel art. classic adventure games are a huge influence for me, and i would love to contribute to a return to story in the video game world.
I work freelance, so I may not be able to accept every project, and of course payed work gets precedence, but if i love your idea, the importance of money may recede. I am interested in making games for adults that have true quality, although i intend to make games that are fun as well.
anyways, please feel free to check out my online portfolio at http://danmillergamedesign.tumblr.com/ and let me know what you think! I can be reached at drm.vidar@gmail.com
hope to hear from you soon.
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2012, 04:21 by veedar »

« Reply #38 on: 02 Nov 2012, 20:47 »
I would like to participate in a project with nice people, I like the background art and characters, the animation does not cost me because I have trouble drawing skills, I am trying to adapt to new technologies that usually work in handicraft, and decided offer to participate without remuneration, but with patience, no rush, and share with people experiecias lover of video games. The only problem is I'm not good with the English language, I'm Spanish in Madrid. and if the work is paid will have more priority. I like the teamwork and now I'm working on I'm desarollando puzzle alone.

My blog Illustration. http://pinturotes.blogspot.com.es/

If interested send PM.

AnalogGuy

• Music touches you literally: Vibrations of sounds.
    •  
    •  
« Reply #39 on: 16 Nov 2012, 17:30 »
Music:

I am completely self-studied musician. I am using huge amount of electronic keyboards, synthesizers, various effects processors and other tools. What makes the difference from the "masses" is that my music is all about sounds and emotions behind them. That is, I create sounds and compose music around the sounds and the music is all coming out of my pure heart. Mostly improvising and playing by hand, I am capturing the most important thing in my music: the (imperfect) expressions of (inadequate) humanity.

About music, I can do almost anything allowing for the limits of my skills, imagination and taste. I like to compose very cinematic orchestral and electro/electronic music (even synth pop) and anything between them, usually in various combinations. I also like ambient and abstract music (like in David Lynch movies) where you can't make difference between instruments and sounds.

Some examples of my work:

Retina (Bake Sale)
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Retina_Soundtrack__Menu_Theme.mp3
http://80.69.162.41/m/9cd/120046411061/Retina_Soundtrack__Surreal_madness.mp3
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Retina_Soundtrack__Memories_of_the_past.mp3

Concurrence (MAGS)
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Concurrence_intro.mp3
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Concurrence_ambient.mp3

Other sounds/music:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/EX-5R_presets_improvisation.mp3
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Generalmusic_S3_bells.mp3
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Tales_from_the_future.mp3
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~patalus/new_stuff/Improvisation_stuff/Waking_up_from_unknown_place.mp3

P.S, I'm extremely busy the rest of this year (2012) since I am moving into new apartment in December.
« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2012, 23:25 by AnalogGuy »
Ask if you want me to compose your game.
---
One thing that I would like to see happen with films is for music not to be treated as just one more ingredient, but as an integral and fundamental part, due to its fatal capacity to affect the mood of the movie.