Colouring Ball: Lights! Camera! Action!!

Started by Chicky, Mon 30/01/2012 22:40:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

Colouring Ball: 30th Jan - 14th Feb

Lights! Camera! ACTION!

Someone's lost the storyboards, you've been tasked to fill in! Why do you not have any sensible shaped paper Mr Spielberg!

Pick your favorite film (or game!) and attempt to fill this obscure shape with a prop/character/scene etc.

Bogdan

Welder, also known as John DeFoe, from Chzo Mythos universe.

BillyCoen

*You guys are disgusting, obnoxious creeps.* *Thank you.* Stretch from casper!
http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=BloodpakDave

Marapets is The Bestest Thing in THE WhOlE WidE WoRld!!! ^^

ZapZap

Link awkwardly stumbling while throwing his Gale Boomerang
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Tabata

They are producing a modern version of snow white and the seven dwarfs, but the actress for the evil queen doesn't like the"crown" that was given to her for some unknown reasons

selmiak

and then there was this strange blue creature, an aardvark, lifting up a branch with a lot of deliciously swarming ants on it.

Chicky

Excellent entries! I love how everyone has gone for a completely different take on the shape, all of the heads are in different places  :=

Keep 'em coming!

antipus

I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea! And then, I'll put that flea in a box. And then I'll put that box inside another box, and then mail that box to myself. And when it arrives...

I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!! IT'S BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU!!!

Yzma is my hero.  :D
Playing Arden's Vale has been shown to improve morale, revive unconscious kittens, and reverse hair loss.

Chicky

TomatoesInTheHead

I got that "Chicky Chicky Ah Ah" Theme stuck in my head everytime I see you posting anywhere :(

Since I didn't want to post that off-topic sentence only, I drew something for you:

It's Chicky-Chicky, the running zombie chicken from the movie "Zombie Chicken Run"!

Tough shape, nice entries so far!

Chicky

Five hours left! Last chance to enter!

Chicky

Okay, no more entries! Voting begins, the contenders:

1.  Welder by BogDan

2.  Stretch by BillyCoen

3.  Link by Cleanic

4.  Evil Queen by Tabata

5.  Aardvark by Seimiak

6.    Yzma by Antipus

7.  Zombie Chicken Run by TomatoesInTheHead

Vote now!

ZapZap

"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

antipus

For best use of the goofy shape and sticking with the movie theme, I've got to vote for BillyCoen's Stretch.
Playing Arden's Vale has been shown to improve morale, revive unconscious kittens, and reverse hair loss.

Tabata

Aww â€" sooo much nice entries!  Well, you ALL did a good job!

Casper, Yzma and the pal of (“Die blaue Elise” in Germany) are my favorites!
Hmm â€" it's not getting easier while thinking about it.   

Okay ...
My vote goes to No. 6 - antipus' Yzma - for the idea and very clever using of the shape.

PassionatePatty

Cino

Tabata

Quote from: Cino on Thu 16/02/2012 09:38:22
I vote for 5. Yzma by Antipus

Just to make sure you really wrote the number of the entry, you want to vote for ~  number 6 is Yzma!
(the pics have a headline and the related number is near to them at the bottom)  ;)

Chicky

Sorry about that, i put the corresponding number next to the Sprite.

In retrospect maybe the caption would be better off following the sprite.

Cino

Ah, I did indeed misunderstand. I meant Aardvark by Seimiak, the elephant.

Edit:
Seems that I keep on making mistakes as I have been informed that this is not an elephant, but and ant-eater.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk