A few facts, to set things straight (
- 5 to 10% of every (EVERY) animal population is homosexual: Homosexual dolphins, homosexual dogs, homosexual chimps, homosexual whatever.
- Homosexuality is not a choice.
- The statement above might appear untrue, simply because of those cases of "homosexuals growing up in intolerant environments" that makes them in denial until they die (convinced that they're straight). Symmetrically, some kids might think they're homosexual just because of the hype, but it all settles down after puberty/experiments.
- There is no such thing as "homos parading their difference in my face". If two gays kiss on the street, then they're just doing the exact same thing as 2 heterosexuals kissing. Unless you bitch at people kissing in public places, then you have no reason to bitch at gays kissing or holding hands.
- If your argument is "but it feels disgusting to me" then it means you're not mature enough to live with the "5% fact" mentioned above. It's not your fault, though, it's society's. You were not taught to witness gays kissing and feeling cool about it. Just work on it to get rid of your bad thinking habits (just like people who practice to control their fear of black people, for example).
- "Parades" and other "Gay Prides" are not gays trying to impose their SEXUALITY on you. These are gays trying to impose TOLERANCE on you. It's just a peaceful form of demonstration. It has a political motivation (even though some gays who participate in it don't get that -- even amongst gays there are those "who don't get it").
- Sexual identity is a result of 2 factors: (1) What genitals you were born with (men, women, hermaphrodites, or everything inbetween), (2) What brain configuration you were born with (you brain tells you you're a man, or a woman, or anything inbetween).
The result of this is: You can be...
(a) A woman born in a man's body, who likes men (makes sense, since you're a woman). But people will call you gay because you're in a man's body. Yet you're still a heterosexual woman, and you feel like shit because Mother Nature denied you boobs.
(b) A man who likes men (people will also call you gay, that's self-explanatory).
(c) A man who happens to be homosexual (he prefers men), but born in a woman's body. People won't understand why the guy feels like shit, because he'll have the appearance of a heterosexual woman who likes men. But for real, the guy is gay -- but was denied a penis by Mother Nature.
(d) You can think of any other combination (woman in a man's body who likes men, etc. If you add hermaphrodites, it goes pretty complex).
- "Fairies" and other "annoying"/overly effeminate/expressive gays are just people born with a man's body, but also with part of a female brain configuration: That means they're extremely emotional, yet they are physically stronger (and more noisy, and possibly more polemic) than your average woman. And like most women, they like their physical/outfit originality. Blend all that together, plus the denied frustration of not being socially accepted, and you get men parading with pink glittery short clothes. You just have to understand where that comes from. It's more the fault of intolerant people than theirs.
Thanks for reading.
PS: I'm not even gay and I know all that. What's your excuse?