Trust me I have that well thought out. So that is why I
1) Need to find a animator. Maybe I will ask BigGC, hes great with animations.
2) Need to finish making a lot of other games before I go all in on AGSC. Because small games such as Treasure finder & Dreams PMQ will help me develop new skills and tactics. Everyone told me to start out with something small, so if I develop off of smaller games I can get new "abilities" when develop with big games.
3) The game will have have private beta versions that will be tested and then open beta versions like the one that the current one at the top.
You didn't really answer my question.
1. I didn't ask anything about graphics or animation. Hiring an animator will not help you code, design, write, or test a game.
2. Finishing your other projects will not guarantee you won't screw up this one.
3. Beta testing may remove some bugs, but ultimately you will be the one who has to fix them, and you will be the one who decides when it's ready for release. Your previous 'Completed games' suggest that you have poor judgment in this area.
An example of IP protection would be allowing anyone who allows their characters to appear in the game to veto it's release if they feel the game is not up to standard (at this point, you have the option of removing their characters from the game, and releasing it.)