Nurse Quest

Started by blueskirt, Thu 22/03/2012 06:11:52

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskirt

http://games.adultswim.com/nurse-quest-adventure-online-game.html

This game is easily the best and longest flash adventure game I ever played. I'm three hours in and I'm still not done. I got it all, good old puzzles, humor, awesome pixelated art goodness and the authentic LucasArts font for extra nostalgia... everything! Play it, it's awesome.

WHAM

Your post has no mention of "sexy nurses".   :(
I will not click on that link unless you can guarantee me that there will be sexy nurses.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Kweepa

That is awesome, thanks!
The artwork is just the right level of pixelly/painty for me.
And I like what they've done with the inventory, putting an image of the character on the right that you can use items on. Clever.

Now if only there was some way to download it and play it full screen...
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

blueskirt

Quote from: WHAM on Thu 22/03/2012 07:41:36
Your post has no mention of "sexy nurses".   :(
I will not click on that link unless you can guarantee me that there will be sexy nurses.

Silly WHAM, of course there are, the goal is to woo one!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Steve:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bg8w8pcba58ok11

I just used a download manager to nab it and then used my browser (firefox) to reopen it and did a right-click zoom to make it as big as the window.  You could also use a 3rd party swf player that supports fullscreen if you want.

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

WHAM

Quote from: blueskirt on Thu 22/03/2012 16:31:10
Silly WHAM, of course there are, the goal is to woo one!

Now I know what to do over the weekend...
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

miguel

Just finish it!

I played it full screen and the detail and style of the graphics are very cool, the backgrounds are painted over drawings witch I love!
There was a significant work put on the main character and his comments on every object are really fun. All NPC are well designed as well.

I bet that if this was a AGS community game the authors were asking for money... 
Working on a RON game!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk