Forum upgrade

Started by AGA, Wed 25/04/2012 23:47:12

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Sat 06/10/2012 19:04:33
I just noticed, is this ok that locked threads are positioned not in the order of the last post's date, but beyond all the non-locked threads?

Only in Competitions & Activities, and it's been like that for a long time, deliberately.  It's to make it clear which competitions are still ongoing, and which are closed.

Gilbert

BTW, before the upgrade, there are texts mentioning something like "This activity has ended, bla bla bla..." (I forget the exact wordings) when you locked a thread in the Activities & Competitions forum, but they are gone now. Is it possible to restore that?

Tabata

Quote from: AGA on Thu 04/10/2012 17:52:29
That has been the case since we moved to the new server a few weeks.  Waiting for CJ to come and sort out the SMTP server.

Hope you don't mind me asking for this, but can you give some news about the current state of affairs?
... in other words:
Do you think we have a little chance getting the notifications to run again these days?

I know you all are very busy and I don't want to jostle - but waiting would be much easier
if we knew a bit about when CJ might have the time to look into this ...

cat

After voting for a game on the games page, I get redirected a page with the old layout (the one that lists the games). Actually, the voting page itself is in the old layout.

AGA

Most of the addition or update pages on the games page use the old layout, because CJ couldn't be bothered to update them.  The games page is several thousand lines of code long, so I don't blame him.  It'll be changed eventually!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk