The lie thread

Started by Deu2000, Wed 02/05/2012 11:02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Deu2000

Note the original idea is not mine.

Hello agsers! Here is another idiot game for you! Here, you have to post a lie about the last poster. So if you post a lie, you get the risk of being lied!

Have fun!

Ghost

Deu couldn't affort the "ce" to make his name a cool KISS song title.

kaputtnik

Ah, nicknames! Ghost is actually the contraction of "Gameshow Host"!
I, object.

Ponch

Kaputtnik sometimes logs in under his alt account "Icey" to troll the forums mercilessly. For shame, Kaputtnik!  (laugh)

Anian

Ponch doesn't really know what animal is in his avatar, his cult leader doesn't let them go out of the underground bunker.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Stupot

Anian's first name is Spring.

Deu2000

Spoiler
removed message
[close]

Fitz

Stupot+'s nickname tells us that his name is Stuart and he likes pot--wait for it--tery.

Deu2000 is not a nickname, it's a hidden advertisement of Daewoo 2000 for non-English speaking people, which totally makes sense, since he himself is Spanish.

Sephiroth

Fitz is actually Francis Scott Fitzgerald 's son and he's tied me up in his basement in order to do all the writing for him!

kaputtnik

The F. in F. Scott Fitzgerald actually stands for "Fitzgerald". Also, Sephiroth does not know how to operate a typewriter with colour ribbon with one hand tied behind his back.
I, object.

Dualnames

Kaputtnik is a russian space ninja. True story.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LimpingFish

Dualnames actually only has one name.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ryan Timothy B

LimpingFish got his nickname by limping with a fissure.    (wrong)

Domino

Ryan Timothy believes in Santa Claus.

Baron

Domino never actually did take an arrow to the knee.  It struck him in the head in such a way that he believes that it struck him in the knee.

TomatoesInTheHead

Baron's avatar is a pixel art version of a photo of himself in his younger ages.

Dualnames

Tomatoesinthehead actually doesn't have tomatoes in his head. He has potatoes. (I feel this is getting stupid)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Dualnames has never actually seen Blade Runner. And while he has seen Brazil, he doesn't like it at all. He only claims to like these movies because he is trying to beat ddq at being the biggest hipster in the AGS community.

Dualnames favorite movie is Wild Wild West (but he only likes it ironically).  :P

Eric

Those are not cow nostrils. Those are the eyes of a silent anime child wearing a cow-head-shaped cap.

Ghost

Quote from: Eric on Thu 03/05/2012 05:35:38
Those are not cow nostrils. Those are the eyes of a silent anime child wearing a cow-head-shaped cap.
Shit, that makes PERFECT SENSE!!!!

Each post by Eric is actually posted by someone else, since Eric is UNREADY. (If you don't get that, you are too young for the interwebs)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk