The lie thread

Started by Deu2000, Wed 02/05/2012 11:02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

If Stupot+ ever meets Stupot-, the world as we know it will come to an end.

Dualnames

Eric is only reading his posts as indicated by his avatar.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tabata

I found out about the secret meaning in owning the title of a “Local Moderator”  8-0

He has a dual-access to all of the pm's stored in the forum
and is willing to sell them to those who pay the most! 

Armageddon

Tabata has outgrown her mouse fetish.

Sane Co.

Armageddon is actually has a candy cigar and not a real cigar in his mouth

arj0n

Sane's avatar is actually wearing a wig and fake freckles.

Deu2000

ArjOn lost his off button and now he cannot turn himself into ArjOff

Sane Co.

Due2000 actually can't "do 2000"

Ghost

Sane's avatar is a paintover of some obscure Lucky Star character. The otaku one.

arj0n

Ghost' signature "I made it last night in my sleep" is a lie  8-0
Ghosts don't sleep!

Eric

The third line of Arj0n's signature has been cut off by the limitations of the new forum upgrade. It reads, "Bob Ross to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

CaptainD

Eric becomes a superhero if he eats a certain type of fruit... (people who grew up in the 80s will know who I mean!)

arj0n

Although he still denies, Captain D is also a 24/7 superhero, known by some (like me) by the name... Captain Duck!

Ghost

Sad truth: Without more people, we're just lying in circles.

gameboy

Tabata

Gameboy only likes the backseats of all his favorite cars   :grin:

Sane Co.

The thing Tabata is leaning on is actually a car and not a mouse.

Eric

Sane Co. is actually not a human being, but a sentient tax shelter, an offshore subsidiary located somewhere in the British Virgin Islands.

CaptainD

Quote from: Arj0n on Tue 08/05/2012 18:56:19
Although he still denies, Captain D is also a 24/7 superhero, known by some (like me) by the name... Captain Duck!

Arj0n you fool!  I'm spitting feathers here (literally) - you told me that my secret identity was safe with you!  Do you have any idea what a setback to avian crime-fighting this is?!?

On another note, Eric's real name is Mamma Benson-Whitfield.

Sane Co.

CaptainD is actually an AI on a CD. He is known well for pretending to be a duck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk