The lie thread

Started by Deu2000, Wed 02/05/2012 11:02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Haggis

Tabata's avatar mouse doesn't have a tail... that is in fact a very curious worm.

deltamatrix

Haggis is not not a fan of double negatives.
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

Armageddon

Everyone ignored the last two posts because they were too busy staring at Tabata's picture.

Tabata

Attention girls!
Armageddon is an imposter/seducer who is willing to do anything to get his beloved apples and nuts.

Ghost

There are TWO possible, scandalous scenarios where Tabby would have NO suitable smiley for. Should both of them occur at the same time, the interwebs would implode.

Sane Co.

Ghost is actually the ghost in RAM Ghost, and is actually a she. She needed to express herself so she made the game RAM Ghost.
Ghostception

Haggis

Sane Co is not ready for the race

Sane Co.

Haggis is not a liar!
Ha!

CaptainD

Sane is in fact the sanest person on the planet.

Haggis

Captain D is the birth twin of fellow D Tenacious

Ubel

The text in Haggis' signature is quite clever and original for an adventure game forum.

qptain Nemo

Pablo is quite charming and polite person. You can totally stand him for more than 3 minutes.

Ubel

qptain Nemo knows when to shut up.

qptain Nemo

Pablo knows how to treat ladies. Well, sort of. At least he doesn't set them on fire or anything sick like that.

Ubel

qptain Nemo uses both hands to type out these lies because he's totally not constantly touching himself while reading the forums.

qptain Nemo

It NEVER gets awkward with Pablo.

Snake

qptain Nemo once said to me on IRC, "I'm trying to be as manly as I can when I'm shaving my legs.", and then he proceeded to "/qptain_nemo touches Snake" me...SEVERAL TIMES! HE'S A VIRTUAL MOLEST0R!!1! RUN AWAY!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Armageddon

Everyone understood Snake's post.

WHAM

Armageddong actually freakin' HATES apples, but still occasionally dabbles in nuts, despite the court order.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Armageddon

Ignore this post: Yes I hate apples. I'm allergic to them. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk