Decisions of the Elders - Space Quest minus 1

Started by Leisure Suit Harry, Mon 29/04/2013 20:53:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Leisure Suit Harry

Dear adventurers,

in January last year I have finished (and uploaded) the first part of "Decisions of the Elders" - an unofficial Space Quest prequel.
A retro-stylish adventure (AGI-like pics) - best to be compared to space quest 2.

Meanwhile I have extended the first part and therefore completed chapter 1 "Rays of Hope".
Downloadable at: http://www.tonundtext.at/downloads/DOTE1_1.zip
This is one of the pics in this chapter 1:

With some help from overseas I am now producing the next chapter in order to make this a full length game (several hours of playing time and much much fun).
Have you ever heard of the mysterious Heart'n'Fart 66?
Anyway, this is a brandnew pic from the second chapter "Physics lesson":

Working hard to complete this game in the near future.

Yours Boston McShew (aka Leisure Suit Harry)

myname

Holy hand grenades!  This is exciting news.  More SQ the better Leisure Suit Harry.

Darth Mandarb

Are both of these actually "in game" screenshots (as the rules require)?  I see no player character (or npcs) or any cursors, guis, etc.

Also, are both of these from the game you're announcing?  Please review the rules of this board and update your post as required!

Okay, now I can stop being evil moderator and revert to my inner space quest fanboy!  (nod)

Leisure Suit Harry

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Mon 29/04/2013 21:47:30
Are both of these actually "in game" screenshots (as the rules require)?  I see no player character (or npcs) or any cursors, guis, etc.

Also, are both of these from the game you're announcing?  Please review the rules of this board and update your post as required!

I have updated the pics. They are now "in game" screenshot. Yes, since the complete game will cover all chapters all pics are from the game I'm announcing.

Khris

Leisure Suit Harry

Adding some King's Quest 3 feeling to the Space Quest 2 style and atmosphere. Please see another snapshot from the game currently in production.
Can someone guess the country/state on the map?

sthomannch

Spoiler

political map of Austria, easy
[close]
you should use forward slashes "/" instead of "\" in the links, otherwise the pictures don't show up in the browser

Leisure Suit Harry

Thanks, sthomannch, I have corrected the link.
And you are perfectly right about the map. Yes, it's not that difficult. Depends on where you live...

Leisure Suit Harry

Dear fellow adventurers,

I am happy to tell you that this game is now in beta test status!

Leisure Suit Harry

Folks,

part 2 of "Decisions of the Elders" has been released!

http://www.tonundtext.at/downloads/SQ_DOTE2.zip

The download is one game consisting of part 1 and the new part 2.

Have fun!!! :) :cheesy:

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk