Cosmos Quest 4

Started by , Sat 19/05/2012 21:30:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogdan

I started playing Cosmos Quest like half an hour ago. I have a problem with the first puzzle in the game. I don't think I can find a code for the jail cell anywhere. I tried every possible combination. I'm not sure how many digits I have to enter. I have all the items I could find in the room and I still don't get it. Is it hidden in the poem? If so... Can you give me a hint? Pretty please? :=

Tabata

Bogdan

Oh... whoa... thanks Tabata! 

marko33

stuck on what to do next escaped prison in death coffin

sthomannch

Did you survive this trip?
Spoiler

you didn't forget to take the oxygen bottle with you?
[close]
the next goal is
Spoiler

to open the door in the room right of the coffin. You have to attract the attention of somebody from the other parts of the asteroid. Activate the starter...
[close]

marko33

took the oxygen bottle trapped the guys now im stumped after that.

sthomannch

marko33, a few pointers, not a complete list
Spoiler

did you free the little guy in the trap close to the starter (before you trapped the guard)
[close]
talk to everybody and exhaust all options
Spoiler

Use the gum on the door panel, a bit later, a robot comes and it cannot open the door. But you want to get inside...
[close]
Spoiler

remove the gum, wait for the robot and when it is inside, put the gum on the panel again. Enter and make a deal for a ship. Also, take the electronic key
[close]
Spoiler

help the engineer and charge the reader, read through the whole text, escape
[close]

Shadow1000

I think I'm stuck in the same place.

Spoiler
where did you get the gum from?
[close]

david

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Tue 22/05/2012 21:14:05
I think I'm stuck in the same place.

Spoiler
where did you get the gum from?
[close]

this will certainly help you out
talk to everybody and exhaust all options as sthomannch already said

now, who to ask???
Spoiler
the engineer who needs help from you to fix the blurry screen; did you realize that you can ask anyone more than just once?/
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Shadow1000

Oh..then I'm not there yet.

Spoiler
I locked the guys out of the room, got the precious metal from the plaque. There are 2 spaceships in the room on the right. There's a stuck lid on the box and a room with a robot I can't enter. I've spent over an hour trying to find something to do to progress and no avail.
[close]

SHADOW

david

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 23/05/2012 15:30:12

Spoiler
I locked the guys out of the room, got the precious metal from the plaque. There are 2 spaceships in the room on the right. There's a stuck lid on the box and a room with a robot I can't enter. I've spent over an hour trying to find something to do to progress and no avail.
[close]

SHADOW

did you enter the ship in the front of the screen? yes, there is a ship and you can enter it, you will find there a very useful item to open the door automatically

and I am stuck also at the deserted planet, there is so hot I cannot move really far
my task is to deliver the package to Harbo (or what his name is), how do I wake him up, or find him?
535 pts so far
don't know what to do first...the guard is disgruntled, ate some fruits and now stuck
any help, any hint appreciated

sthomannch

When you tried to deliver the package
Spoiler

go back to the station where you first arrived. Notice that a beast tried to break the fence. Examine the electric barrier. The rest should be obvious then
[close]
if not
Spoiler

Talk to the guard at the station entrance
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: david on Wed 23/05/2012 16:39:03
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 23/05/2012 15:30:12

Spoiler
[close]

SHADOW

did you enter the ship in the front of the screen? yes, there is a ship and you can enter it, you will find there a very useful item to open the door automatically

Yes, I did. What door are you talking about?

SHADOW

Shadow1000

Ok, I just figured out how to

Spoiler
use the elevator to continue. I wonder why it didn't work before
[close]

Shadow1000

Spoiler
I entered the building and took the x and z accelerators. Don't know how to deliver the package or fix the repair droid. I am also missing an accelerator?
[close]

sthomannch

Shadow
the third accelerator is not here.
To fix the droid
Spoiler

examine it and notice that a cable is missing. It is in one of the lockers where you got the two accelerators. You have to unlock the locker with a keycard. Look around in this area
[close]
Spoiler

take the keycard from the glas house in the screen at the right of the post man.
[close]

marko33

Stuck in the grand finale! wrong symbol=universe blows up help!

sthomannch

knowledge is nothing (said the wise guy to whom you delivered the package)

Shadow1000

Quote from: sthomannch on Thu 24/05/2012 18:57:30
Shadow
the third accelerator is not here.
To fix the droid
Spoiler

examine it and notice that a cable is missing. It is in one of the lockers where you got the two accelerators. You have to unlock the locker with a keycard. Look around in this area
[close]
Spoiler

take the keycard from the glas house in the screen at the right of the post man.
[close]

Thank you...continuing in the game...

SHADOW

Shadow1000

Finished the game. Thanks for the help, everyone.

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk