Quest For Infamy - Released!!

Started by Blackthorne, Thu 07/06/2012 00:42:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Quest for Infamy?  FUCK YEAH!  I remember when you talked to me about doing some work on the sprites for this and I'm still interested.

Good luck with the kickstarter!

Oh, and there has to be at least one scene where you stab some do-gooder in the back just to show you're not to be messed with.

Blackthorne

All right!  You can be sure I'll be getting in touch with you soon, sir! 

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

SarahLiz

Wow...this game...I am just utterly speechless.  The graphics are exactly what I like (I'm strangely particular :D), and--as a person who will play Grand Theft Auto for many hours, just to run people over and steal their stuff--this is so intriguing to me.  I've never played a game quite like this, and (even though I'm pretty nice in real life, I swear) I am BEYOND excited to see what trouble I can get this character into.  Cannot, cannot wait. 

Your demo was so much fun...my favorite part was probably trying (unsuccessfully) to pick on the people in the Tavern, and the narrator responses to me attempting to slash random things/people.  And so of course I had to contribute to your Kickstarter fund because I am already such a fan.  Congratulations on making your goal!  I hope you'll exceed your stretch goal(s) too.

Did I mention I can't wait??  :P

Sarah

EchosofNezhyt

Grats on EXCEEDING your kick-starter fund.

arj0n

I really hope the funding will rais up to at least 35.000.
I'd really like to buy a '90's vintage styled boxed' version of this game....

Blackthorne

We're less than $500 away from big boxes, Arjon!

Bt

Sslaxx

$3,957 to go until the printed game manual and map!
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

arj0n

Quote from: Blackthorne on Wed 20/06/2012 21:53:49
We're less than $500 away from big boxes, Arjon!
Bt
35K "Big Boxes" version of the funding has been reached, awesome!
Gratz!!

Peder 🚀

How much do you have to pledge to get the 90's vintage styled box of the game??  :-\
Forget it! Noticed it was mentioned in the update :).

This is looking nice! I've been pledging stuff like crazy lately though so I might not be able to pledge towards this one..

Edgar_España

Hey, how cool! What a great painting has! I will tell you something...

Now... downloading DEMO!

Sslaxx

$1,050 to go until we get the printed map and manual!
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Blackthorne

We got printed map and manual.  Next up is FIGS translations.  All the support for everyone has been amazing.

Bt

Sslaxx

Finally, been able to slam in $100 to this one! That's nearly £200 so far this year I've spent on adventures (Gemini Rue, Kinky Island, Quest for Infamy, Resonance and SpaceVenture) so far - I don't regret any of it one bit! So glad to be able to contribute to things I love.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Sonny Bonds

Quote from: Blackthorne on Sun 24/06/2012 05:37:10
We got printed map and manual.  Next up is FIGS translations.  All the support for everyone has been amazing.

Bt

Are FIGS translations really necessary? I know there's a lot of people coming from the FIGS countries themselves, that would rather have extra content above this feature. Besides, it's a reward tier that's not really motivating to non-FIGS people.

Having said that, this project is looking great and I am happy to see it funded. Now lets hope you guys will reach all these goals.

EchosofNezhyt

I only speak English but the idea that someone can enjoy the game the same way I do in there native language seems like a good bonus, also that means more support and a bigger fan base for the game.

Blackthorne

We're in our last few days of our Kickstarter - and we're definitely lucky.  It's been a great experience, and a ton of fun.  We're going to get to make this game, and make it awesome... everyone on the team is stoked.

Thanks for all the support, guys.  For some of you, it's been years of support.  We're just happy to be able to do this!

Bt

arj0n

So, just to be sure:
pledging $35 will get me the physical dvd case - regular edition
pledging $60 will get me the physical dvd case - special edition
pledging $120 will get me the big boxed special edition edition?

Blackthorne

Quote from: Arj0n on Mon 02/07/2012 11:21:59
So, just to be sure:
pledging $35 will get me the physical dvd case - regular edition
pledging $60 will get me the physical dvd case - special edition
pledging $120 will get me the big boxed special edition edition?

You are correct, sir!

Bt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk