BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

Thanks for doing this for 100 episodes. Yay for the 100! :-D

Yitcomics

Quote from: Grundislav on Sat 15/10/2016 16:06:16
Episode 100 is finally here!

Thanks to all who submitted questions, and sorry to Yitcomics whose questions I didn't see in time!

Aww man....oh  well ;). I'm gonna go listen to episode 100# right away.

SilverSpook

Awesome!  Thanks for answering all the questions; that's a lot of work!

RE: What would you do with a larger team / budget -- makes sense!  And I hope Grundislav gets that string quartet* for Lamplight.  That was one of my favorite things about Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.  I'd probably buy the game just for the soundtrack!

*Bonus points if you get The Kronos Quartet.

Andail

Thanks for a fun episode :)

Am I the special guest you've been trying to get on the show (again)?
Because in that case I might have missed the pm. And the facebook message. And the email.

ThreeOhFour

Thanks everybody, and thanks for sticking with us for so long! Hooray for Arcanum, and yes, one of the games I recommended Grundi check out when he was preparing to make LC.

Andail: We should totally get you on again to talk about your new project, doing graphics in higher resolutions and the like!

MiteWiseacreLives!

What the heck! Ep 100?? Man you guys need to put proper dates and junk on your podcasts so it will alert on teh eye-foans...
Now to listen :)

Ponch

Excellent episode! Shocked to hear that Ben's gigantism puts Grundy at such a disadvantage in feats of physical strength. :P

Looking forward to the next episode and the annual updating of the title of this thread. :=

xenogia

I was expecting an episode purely on Steven Wilson ;)

Ponch

I wasn't expecting to learn that Ben is cruel to children who can't afford nice Halloween costumes. :=

MiteWiseacreLives!

Totally cool to reminisce about those old games  ;-D
Ben I think you will be proud of me to hear I've started playing Earthbound SNES (Wii U is awesome for old games because it's also a great handheld) such great 90s Japanese humour!
Battletoads is great two player fun, spent so much time playing that with my brother, came close but never finished, also Double Dragon 2 which I've just started playing with my son.
Anywho, loved the pod cast and appreciate the bit of Chris Roberts trivia  :-D he probably has several Ferraris now that he is the uber-king of crowd funding.

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Ponch on Sun 13/11/2016 13:19:40
I wasn't expecting to learn that Ben is cruel to children who can't afford nice Halloween costumes. :=

Neither were those children. :=

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Tue 15/11/2016 19:32:01
Ben I think you will be proud of me to hear I've started playing Earthbound SNES (Wii U is awesome for old games because it's also a great handheld) such great 90s Japanese humour!

I have always been proud of you. :cheesy:

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Wed 16/11/2016 01:54:03
Quote from: Ponch on Sun 13/11/2016 13:19:40

Neither were those children. :=

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Tue 15/11/2016 19:32:01

I have always been proud of you. :cheesy:
Oh that's so nice of you to say 304  :-[

(Now to begin pursuing the approval of Grundi...
shill
shill
  shill
   shill
    shill)

Grundislav

Mr Underhill

Been a long time listener to this podcast and I just realized I don't think I ever came on here to thank you guys for it. I think everyone on here can relate to how important it is to have something fun to listen to and get motivated by when working on your game. This podcast is a blast to work to, and it wasn't on just one occasion that I had a game design revelation that made me either take out or put something into Gibbous because of it. Very grateful to you guys for taking the time to do this, I appreciate every single one of them.

I still can't wrap my head around Ben animating walk cycles straightforward though, that sounds crazy and I've gotta try it someday! :)

MiteWiseacreLives!

If you updated the title or labeled the podcasts properly on iTunes that would be giving in at this point, wouldn't it?
Keep up the good fight brothers!

Grundislav

It's a new year! Here's Episode 103

Happy 2017! We're back and talking about studying art for inspiration and education.

MiteWiseacreLives!

Great podcast guys, now where's that blog so I can see the pretty pictures?
(I don't think a semblance of composition would hurt my work at this point)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk