BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Mon 11/06/2012 10:30:05
audio periodical

This makes it sound so classy, like I should put on a smoking jacket and have the dog fetch my slippers while I sit in my favorite lounge chair by the fireplace to listen to it.  (nod)

veryweirdguy

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Sat 09/06/2012 11:16:16
I have pinned a piece of paper to the BlueCupTools corkboard saying "veryweirdguy is our #1 fan" in anticipation of your approval :D

I listened, so laminate it.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteI mean just as a simple example Ctrl+Z, which is Undo in every Windows program I know, in PM it's not.

I love the interface for Pro Motion, it's slick and to the point.  And apparently you didn't know (so I'm educating you) that you can remap every control to a key of your choice via the preferences.

Anian

Quote from: ProgZmax on Wed 13/06/2012 15:26:11
QuoteI mean just as a simple example Ctrl+Z, which is Undo in every Windows program I know, in PM it's not.

I love the interface for Pro Motion, it's slick and to the point.  And apparently you didn't know (so I'm educating you) that you can remap every control to a key of your choice via the preferences.
Yeah, somebody mentioned it before, I tried an older version, apparently I checked the manuals and they changed it.
The key shortcut was just an example, I just couldn't get used to it for some reason, that's the major reason I hated Blender for a long time as well.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

EchosofNezhyt

Yeah I still dislike blender, I like xsi over everything. Next up 3dmax.

Ilyich

Just listened to it - good stuff! Really looking forward to the next one!

Also - rotoscoping is the best. I think He-Man proved that. :-D

Grundislav

New episode is up!  We discuss backgrounds, review some games, and take fan feedback!

Get it here!

Ryan Timothy B

Mati256

My Blog! (En Español)

Anian

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Fri 15/06/2012 22:44:32
I'm loving the ending 4 minutes. Very engrossing.
Indeed, making suggestions and questions is mentioned like ten times in the episode and then there's the ending produced by a comment from the first episode.  :grin: There is a warning before it so I guess it's ok.

But, yeah, interesting, just the right timing as well, I wanted to listen to something before going to sleep.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Eggie

Grabbed, Tagged and Ipod-add(ed).
Can't wait to listen on my walk to work.

Ponch

Sweet biscuits! Another episode? Why, this is what you might call an ongoing concern.  :shocked:

UPDATE: They read my letter, mockingly. I'm somebody now!  :cheesy:

(Although I was a bit disappointed that you failed to refer to me as "The Iron Man of AGS").

ThreeOhFour

Your feedback makes our podcasting all so worthwhile! Nice to know people are interested in this sort of thing :cheesy:

Don't forget you can tell us anything you'd like us to cover, or any other suggestions. We have plenty we'd like to talk about, but more ideas is always good.

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 16/06/2012 07:08:09
(Although I was a bit disappointed that you failed to refer to me as "The Iron Man of AGS").

You could always write in a letter of complaint that you weren't referred to as this so that I can read it out on the air again for everyone to listen to and take note of...

Grundislav

So apparently, iTunes have recently implemented a new requirement, which is having your server allow byte-range requests in order to submit your podcast to their directory.  Since I have no idea how to even begin doing that, we have decided to say "F.U. iTunes!" However, we still have an RSS Feed you can subscribe to, to be alerted to new episodes.

Blue Cup Tools RSS

EchosofNezhyt

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 16/06/2012 07:08:09
Sweet biscuits! Another episode? Why, this is what you might call an ongoing concern.  :shocked:

UPDATE: They read my letter, mockingly. I'm somebody now!  :cheesy:

You even got your own podcast ending :O which I learned alot from.

Edit: Also another interesting podcast guys. No complaints.
Also I hate when I mark on the wrong layer.

Icey

Ok after hearing the second pod cast I now understand how some things like shades in your backgrounds look so smooth ben. I thought you used the smudge tool (roll) Foolish me. 

ThreeOhFour

I started off using the smudge tool. It works, but it's ineffective.

Icey

I know, I think I might buy another tablet unless I can buy another pen.

Ryan Timothy B

Oooo I want to make a suggestion! Interview Vince about Resonance.
Do it! I demand this. My foot is firmly down.

So... Are you done yet? Where's the interview already? Waiting...  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk