BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Sslaxx

Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Mr Underhill

M'dudes, just a quick request, if at all possible: could you upload these to something streaming like soundcloud? Already twice I've accidentally started an episode from the beginning and mixcloud on mobile will only let me skip 5 secs at a time. Soundcloud is a pretty good place for people to organically discover the podcast,so it would be a win-win. Anyway, thanks for continuing to do these, they're great.

Grundislav

Sslaxx

Quote from: Grundislav on Sat 23/06/2018 15:34:58
Hey, it's been a while, but we're back!

Episode 119

Game jams!
Thanks for existing! Always love to hear what you guys talk about.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

selmiak

interesting listen!

@304: any chance you recorded that wrong textured dancing character model hilarity? :-D

Creamy

As entertaining as ever. I would have liked to hear about some good games from the last Adventure Jam though since Grundislav was a judge*. The only ones that you mention are your own creations or some well-known AAA titles.

*Just to clarify, I didn't take part.

Good Luck on finishing Unavowed and Lamplight City.

Grundislav

I only just judged the games this past Saturday, one day after recording the podcast! Besides, since the results won't be announced until the 30th, I didn't think it would be fair to talk about them prematurely. Maybe we should have held off on doing the episode, or maybe we can do a followup next time.

selmiak

wait, you can sort the jam games by rank on the gamejolt page, what does this mean?

Ponch

I'm back and catching up on old episodes. New episode soon-ish? :kiss:

Grundislav

We've both been extremely busy the past several months. Maybe once Lamplight City is out :D

Grundislav

selmiak

I hope you have some more time on your hands to record another podcast over the holidays or the next months.

Chicky

So much nostalgia when Semi-Charmed Life starts, nostalgia for BLUECUPTOOLS! Great to have another episode, takes me back to the early days of developing Guard Duty ;D

Layabout

Eh, we knew you'd be working, and expected you to be a bit stressed. :P
I am Jean-Pierre.

MiteWiseacreLives!

Grundislav

Episode 121

Do we finally feel free of limitations to make the games we want to make?

Ponch

Quote from: Grundislav on Sat 16/03/2019 12:00:06
Do we finally feel free of limitations to make the games we want to make?
Tonight: On Bluecup Confessions!  :cheesy:

Edit: Ben was in America and couldn't be bothered to drop by my apartment? But I made a pot roast and everything!  :~(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk