- resized the headlight options so they weren't over-lapping the edges of the headlights (MARGINS PEOPLE!!!)
- shifted the headlights so they "fit" better in the housings
- moved inventory to the plate area
- increased size of the ... dark grey things... on the sides of the plate and move the score to the left and the "close" option to the right one
- wasn't sure what the checkerboard pattern thingee (to the left of the walk icon) was so I left it alone and cloned it for the right side
This (to my eyes) creates MUCH better symmetry and just makes it read easier. Just some ideas.