Hello, from Kindle Fire!

Started by Snake, Thu 14/06/2012 18:49:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Just wanted to say our Kindle Fire has arrived!
Pretty neat-o so far. Typing is a frustrating experience I'm finding out... my Back is killing me!

Mission 1 was the fforums. Now when can I play AGS games??!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Ponch

Sweet jebus! It's witchcraft!!

Where are you, Snake? The Future?!?

Ghost

You shouldn't type with your back, then, Snake. Use your teh fingers!

Domino

My Brother has a Kindle Fire and loves it. I have a crappy tablet, which I never use.

Snake

QuoteMy Brother has a Kindle Fire and loves it. I have a crappy tablet, which I never use.
Yeah, we're enjoying it so far! Like I said earlier, the only thing I have to complain about (aside from it not coming with a USB cord to connect to the computer) is the keyboard. But I guess that takes some getting used to anyway.

QuoteYou shouldn't type with your back, then, Snake. Use your teh fingers!
Snakes don't have fingers >:(

QuoteSweet jebus! It's witchcraft!!

Where are you, Snake? The Future?!?
Yes. Not as far as Dualnames, but yes.

ThreeOhFour

Hooray, we are Kindle Fire bros :D

Snake

Monsieur OUXX

We really need to start offering modules for non-standard input: 4-buttons joypads, tactile screens, etc.

Snake

I think so too. You know, it's funny how you think one way about something, but then you get to experience the possibilities of it and your eyes finally open. Before getting the Kindle I was always one of the first to shrug off the idea of making touch-screen one of the "must-haves" for AGS. Not that I think it is a necessity, but some games could benefit from having some sort of touch-screen compatibility, especially for playing an AGS game that is normally played with a mouse and keyboard.

Did I make sense?

Domino

My Kindle Fire will arrive on Tuesday that I purchased online from Amazon. I am gonna use it to lay in bed and watch Netflix all day.

Snake

Yay for Domino! If you're not already an Amazon Prime member, you get it free for a month :D
I haven't used it but only a couple times for my daughter (the day we got it actually), there's a decent selection of shows and movies to watch.

EchosofNezhyt

Netflix rocks. Even if it was 16 a month I'd still pay for it.

Domino

I have been a member of Netflix for 3 years. I got rid of expensive cable and joined Netflix. Just looking forward to be able to watch it on a tablet. Can't wait for my Kindle Fire.  :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk