I see the AGS website has been greatly improved. Congratulations!
I have some ideas I would like to share with others and discuss them. While the website design has been improved dramatically, I think it usability could be improved a bit. Here are some ideas...
About the main site...
* Put news about AGS project in a blog-like way, this is something that improves visibility and it's done by other Open Source projects: OpenWrt
, Battle for Wesnoth
etc. You could put a main new section related to the software announcements, and others for different topics (released games, awards, contests, etc).
* A Planet-like thing would be interesting to have. You could use a Planet, a sindication on the main site or something between all that. This way, it could be easier to look at other AGS-related blogs and get informed. Please don't forget to use tags appropiately to sort different information into proper sections if necessary.
* Some cool slideshow or random screenshot of the more interesting games would make AGS more interesting too. There are available solutions for it in php, you could use them.
* Project developers should have their own blogs to post about stuff they are working on, so users and other developers could watch what's coming in AGS.
About the wiki...
* Please include a section to the Wiki in the up part, just like the other sections.
* I think the wiki should be the central information repository of the project to both developers and game makers. Offline documentation could be generated easily, permissions to make certain pages by a special group (like "documentation team") could be done and offline documentation can be generated in many ways.
* The wiki currently needs a main page design overhaul.
* I think wiki.adventuregamestudio.co.uk should be considered as a prettier subdomain to access the wiki.