I have this issue with any game made in AGS (even mine).
If I run the game in window mode so I have no problems at all.
If I run the game in fullscreen then I can have 2 cases:
- Using Direct3D the game crashes while saving a screenshot (note that some games save a screenshot automatically by saving game or even at some point of the game).
- Using DirectDraw the game is soooooooooo slow. I mean, the music plays but the image stills and refreshes like every minute.
What can I do?
I have an ASUS notebook with:
- Windows 7 64bit
- processor intel i7 @ 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM DDR3
- graphic board nVidia GeForceGT 520MX 1GB
- lastest graphic drivers and directX installed.