The Samaritan Paradox - available now!

Started by Andail, Tue 10/07/2012 23:10:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Dear AGSers,

I've decided it's time to put up a proper demo of my game, showing the intro, the first room, and some key members of the cast.

http://www.esseb.com/andail/SamaritanDemo.rar

I reckon it's about a month now to final release.

Can't play the game?
Open the setup file, and change the window mode setting. Changing filters may also help. Lastly, if you're on a laptop, it might help setting your energy saving mode to "entertainment", or something like that.

Like this? Please comment, and share it with your friends!

Armageddon

Yay! Going to give it a play right now.

kaput

You've been busy, Andail! The voice acting is pretty great. Nice work - it really brings it all together really nicely and suits the characters well. Good job by the cast. Looking forward to the full release, mate.

arj0n

nihilyst

StillInThe90s

Nice looking little demo with a fun little puzzle. :)
I'm not sure if it's relevant at this point, but the book gui seems to have a lower z-value than the bookshelf. I.e. when right clicking at the book (inv object) in bookshelf view, Ord says "Let's take a look." but the book never shows up.

Looking forward to the full version.

TheBitPriest

Andail,  This game is amazing!  I'll be looking forward to the full release. 

Mati256

Great! I can't wait to play the final version!
My Blog! (En Español)

m0ds

Happy to say that this game will be released under Screen 7 in the very near future, with an aim for March 1st :) But please wait on announcements for info on pre-orders, DVD-roms etc etc. It's too early to tell you about those things just yet. Anyway looking forward to it! Very nice game and great voice acting indeed.

bangerang101

Looks really great... and I can already tell by the screenshots that I will like it. Can't wait to try the demo! EDIT: ... and you got my pre-order, as well.(nod)
- Luke

Stupot

Quote from: Mods on Mon 13/01/2014 03:29:16Happy to say that this game will be released under Screen 7 in the very near future, with an aim for March 1st :)

Ahh, lovely. Congratulations to all parties. This game is gorgeous. I smell a tidy profit. :)

Andail

Thanks everyone for the kind words! And yeah I look forward to cooperating with Mods and Screen7 :)

Grim

I've had a very good experience with mOds and screen7. Your game couldn't be in better hands!:)

NickyNyce

This looks absolutely amazing. Every pic is full of atmosphere. Best of luck to you and the team.

Gribbler

Holy crap! This is fantastic. It feels like modern Shadow of the Comet! Great stuff, can't wait for the full version.

Creamy

I'm done with pre-orders and early accesses, but as soon as the game is out, count me in !

GMD1984

I've check your devblog! really amazing 3D/2D paint-over. Like your process a lot! Smart way of using SketchUP (nod)

m0ds

[embed=640,400] <iframe width="640" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OI93zkGJ89A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/embed]

(the website isn't quite ready, but thought I'd share this preview video - turn the subwoofer on and enjoy ;))

Still aiming for March 1st or as close to then as possible :)

Grim

Playing BETA right now, courtesy of screen7 ;)

My favorite thing about this game so far is the excellent puzzle design and music. Really well made.

Mati256

I agree, there are some really clever puzzles in this game.
My Blog! (En Español)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk