Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

kconan

Just to prevent future PMs regarding this...I no longer have Steam keys for Half-life or any other games for that matter.

Ghost

New keys:
One for FROZEN SYNAPSE
and one for RAGE (where you shoot things until they die from it).

PM if interested.

edit: All claimed!

monkey0506

I think the term "double post" in so far as, "it is against the rules to double post" doesn't apply when your last post was in response to an off-topic tangent, your current post was (relatively) on-topic (arguably, it wasn't a "Steam" key), and there was more than 5 months between posts. Of course I'm not a moderator.

Speaking of off-topic tangents though...

Igor Hardy

S&M: Devil's Playhouse, anyone?

Anian

Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 10/02/2013 08:53:40
S&M: Devil's Playhouse, anyone?
Yeah, I'd take that.
How come you're not giving it a go?
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Igor Hardy

Sorry, Anian. Ghost contacted me first.

Oh, and I did give it a go. I bought it on Telltale website and played through it all back then. The Steam key I got much later from a games bundle.

Anian

Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 10/02/2013 14:41:22
Sorry, Anian. Ghost contacted me first.
DAMN YOU PURPLE VIXEN!

Ghost

Quote from: Anian on Sun 10/02/2013 15:01:35
DAMN YOU PURPLE VIXEN!

Sorry, but hey, Sam&Max!!!

I still got that Frozen Synapse key and I am willing to send it to show goodwill and purple vixen-ness  (nod)

Anian

Quote from: Ghost on Mon 11/02/2013 00:47:48
I still got that Frozen Synapse key and I am willing to send it to show goodwill and purple vixen-ness  (nod)
I don't need your pitty sex game. :grin:
Nah, already have Synapse, thanks anyway.

Babar

I have a steam key for Cave Story+, for those of you who didn't pick it up in either of the Humble Indie Bundles it featured in. PM if you want!
Redeemed!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Peder 🚀

I have 3 2 Arma 3 Alpha Lite gifts, PM if you want! (I'll need either your steam email or steam username).
I also have one gift for ARMA: Cold War Assault.

selmiak

funny how noone here wants this military shooter game for free even though it has teh best graphic evar!!!11! :D

LimpingFish

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 26/03/2013 17:07:47
funny how noone here wants this military shooter game for free even though it has teh best graphic evar!!!11! :D

I'll take one, if you've any left, Peder! ;-D

I have some Steam gifts lying around, and a couple of keys...somewhere. Resident Evil 5 gift, The Binding of Isaac gift, and a key for Payday: The Heist.

They is all up fo' grabs!

EDIT: I also seem to have a pair of DOTA 2 gifts, but I presume everybody got one of those at some point?

EDIT: Thanks very much, Peder!  ;-D
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Anian

Army 3 Alpha Lite is just the alpha build (you can't play the full game), not putting down, just saying.

LimpingFish

Quote from: Anian on Tue 26/03/2013 22:57:20
Army 3 Alpha Lite is just the alpha build (you can't play the full game), not putting down, just saying.

Oh, I know.  :)

Great way to tell if you want to purchase the full game, though. I've never tried an Arma game before, since they tend to be very "sim", so it's the perfect chance to get a feel for this latest one.

Peder 🚀

Yeah, I was just about to say it's only the lite version (which doesn't seem to allow multiplayer neither) but still a nice way to test it out..

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Anyone want a steam key for darksiders?  I loathe the game but got it with some other thq crap.  First person to pm me a request will get it.

Ghost

The guys at Penny Arcade are giving away free keys for On The Rain-Slick Precipe Of Darkness 3. I have not played that game, but well, free is free, eh? Look here: http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway

Apparently they'll do it as long as they have codes...

LimpingFish

Thanks for the heads up, Ghost! I gots me one!

Ryan Timothy B

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk