Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Nothin's better than free keys that make people happy.  (nod) And I got the game myself and it isn't bad at all either!

frenzykitty

I've got a Dawn of War 2 that I will happily gift someone :) First come first serve. Cause I love you people.

Gifted to Ghost :)

frenzykitty

Enjoy Ghost :D

Ghost

frenzy: Doing that in small doses because of Moar Dakka!  (laugh)

There's an announcement on Steam for the "Sorcerer's Lair" pinball table, for free. You'll need to download Pinball FX2 (which is also free) to get it, and apparently it's not quite there yet apart from the announcement, so I am waiting all eager and stuff.

edit:
Just read it up- this'll take place Friday the 21st. Will give me time to buy some beers  ;-D

Mati256

Not Steam, but Torchlight is free at GOG right now.
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/torchlight
My Blog! (En Español)

Ghost

I have a gift of Audiosurf gathering dust in my inventory. It's one of these games that create a racing track based on music, allows you to import your own music, and then lets you score the hell out of your playlist. It's pretty entertaining too.
Claimed!

Also, Zen Studios made good on their promise and the aforementioned Sorcerer's Lair pinball table is available for free now. It is very good and it has a helful girl ghost.

Stee

Legend of Grimrock anyone?

EDIT: As in I have a spare, anyone want it?

Claimed
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

DoorKnobHandle

Would love it, Stee. Can you PM it to me?

Stee

I have all sorts of these lying around. I buy humble bundle keys and then end up forgetting to claim them and buy them games twice (and then don't even play them  :-\ ).

Anyway may as well get rid of some more...

Cave Story+ and Binding of Issac + Wrath of the Lamb dlc are also sat unredeemed in this bundle. I have both already on steam...

Anyone want to claim these?
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

veryweirdguy

I have keys for Psychonauts and Costume Quest.

In the interest of spreading joy across the internet, I will give one or both to the first person to post a picture of an adorable duck. NOTE: Duck MUST be adorable.

Ghost

Anian

I was pleasantly surprised by Costume Quest and Stacking, thought they were for da kids games, but actually were very funny and interesting and of course with a brilliant design.
I'm only saying to people to try Costume quest, it's addictive fun and actually not that long (even has a DLC included), if only more jrpg-s (well that's what it is in some gameplay form) were made this way.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ghost

Quote from: Anian on Sun 23/06/2013 13:51:50
I'm only saying to people to try Costume quest, it's addictive fun

I am now in the happy position to try it out, thanks to the game-manifesting powers of really cute ducks!  ;-D
Thanks a bunch veryweirdguy!

AGA

I have two keys one key for The Ship, and one for Half-Life 2, if anyone wants them.  Assuming there's anyone left alive who hasn't played HL2 yet.

DoorKnobHandle

I've played Half-Life 2 but only at a friend's place a long time ago and would like to replay it a lot!

AGA

Quote from: DoorKnobHandle on Mon 15/07/2013 11:48:23
I've played Half-Life 2 but only at a friend's place a long time ago and would like to replay it a lot!

Check the email address on your forums account!

DoorKnobHandle

You rock, good sir, and in fact this entire thread does! If I ever get game copies on Steam, I will make sure to post them here!

Magic

Anian - I'll take Costume Quest if no one else wants it. I was curious about the game, but never felt like the demo had much to offer beyond the combat (Timed attacks ... and that's it?).

AGA - The Ship looks interesting so I'll give it a whirl if no one else wants it. :)
- Magic

AGA

Okay, everything's now claimed.  I'll send the gift to you tonight / tomorrow, Magic.

Eric

If, for whatever reason, another key of The Ship comes available, lemme know? Thanks all for your generosity!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk