Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Anian

Quote from: Grim on Mon 30/12/2013 00:58:57
EDIT: It was bloody 18GB. Took ages to download...
That map yesterday was about 800mb when unpacked...so yeah 18gb, I really don't know what they pack in there.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ghost

Quote from: Anian on Mon 30/12/2013 10:46:36
I really don't know what they pack in there.

ZOMBIES! :cheesy:

Ghost

BUMP!

I have sorted through my games and found that I have a few "spare keys" from boxed (Steam) games. PM if ya like what you see:

Monaco
The Binding of Isaac (vanilla- Wrath Of The Lamb update not included)
Frozen Synapse

DoorKnobHandle

OH, I'd LOVE Monaco actually! (I should learn to read, you said PM not reply ;) I guess I'll wait a day or so and then PM you)

monkey0506

Okay, so it's not quite "FREE" keys that I have to give away, but I have TWO (2) 25% off coupons for Broken Age (the DoubleFine Adventure), and I've just realized they're only good for five more days! :shocked: ACT NOW! Don't delay!

P.S. This offer in no way implies any warranty of any kind about the quality, content, entertainment value, enjoyability, etc. of the game. I have not yet been able to play it. My laptop can play a 3D FPS, but somehow it doesn't meet the graphical prerequisites of a 2D adventure game. :-\

Ghost

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Sun 09/03/2014 12:39:30
ACT NOW! Don't delay!

I have two of those too, so if someone finds a way to stockpile them, monkey's and mine make ONE FREE GAME. (nod)

monkey0506

Ghost, it says quite clearly that they can't be used together with other coupons. :tongue: But yeah, I figured I'd share if anyone wants it.

Ghost

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 10/03/2014 04:13:27
Ghost, it says quite clearly that they can't be used together with other coupons. :tongue: But yeah, I figured I'd share if anyone wants it.

I know. This was me being tongue-in-cheek, whacky, and general comic relief. :-D But it's hard to make math fun when capitalism is working against you. Curses! (shales tiny, tiny fist)

monkey0506

You can shale your tiny, tiny fist all you want. Valve will never allow you to have it your way. :=

m0ds

Here's a few Cat Lady keys

Spoiler

VXC53-JZX98-M67DZ
JA8J3-JNGGK-QBRQ8
VTFW8-VMTG2-7AX52
5K4LB-EIBY5-NQ6JG
0BTGM-TF98Z-HC78E
[close]

Surplusguy

Just used that one at the bottom Mods, Thanks a lot! :-D

(And shame on me for not already having the game!)
GHRPLTSM

Anian

Quote from: Mods on Mon 10/03/2014 09:21:05
Here's a few Cat Lady keys
I thought this was out of stock, but I'd take one as soon as I get home from work (I'll edit which one I took, again, if they haven't already been whisked away).
EDIT: took a key, thank you very much. :) I think all codes are depleted now btw.

Btw I might have (have to doublecheck) keys to Amnesia fortnight demo games from 2012 if somebody is interested in that (and has a Steam account).

Anian

We should do a Monaco AGS group game match. 4 people should not be difficult to gather. I play it every so often with friends and it's always fun.

monkey0506

Hi folks! We're getting ready to launch The Cat Lady on Steam for Linux but we need to test it first. I have four free beta keys for anyone who can help us out. Serious beta testers please PM me for details! 8-)

Peder 🚀

Not a steam key but I have a desura key for "Nancy The Happy Whore Deluxe" up for grabs:
Spoiler
FUEL7575091812183
[close]

Adeel

E: I was too late.

Ghost

I have a gift coupon for Insecticide (a secret agent action adventure). You got to play as a bug. The game was meant to be the prelude to a series but due to low sales it got canned; not the best game out there but a nice bit of harmless whimsical fun.

If someone wants to give it a shot, just PM or say so here- unlike keys, which could be posted, gifts must be sent to Steam accounts or eMail adresses.

Claimed!

Adeel

I've one Steam key and one Desura of The Cat Lady to give away. If you've got accounts on both websites, please redeem only one of them, then. Give everyone a chance to play this excellent AGS game, you know... :smiley:

Steam Key:
Spoiler
DLQ0H-YENB0-QVY3F
[close]

Desura Key:
Spoiler
DLQ0H-YENB0-QVY3F
[close]

E: Both keys have been redeemed.

nihilyst

Thanks. I got the Steam one. If I can donate you something in return, please let me know.

Kitty Trouble

I used the Desura one. Thanks for that. I don't have any spare games at the moment to gift you, though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk