Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

Anyone interested in a 30% coupon for Gremlins Inc? I've also got a booster pack for Camera Obscura, but I'm not really into steam cards.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 23/03/2016 11:53:02
Anyone interested in a 30% coupon for Gremlins Inc? I've also got a booster pack for Camera Obscura, but I'm not really into steam cards.
I'll take those cards off your hands if you'll let me :)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Radiant

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 23/03/2016 13:04:59
Quote from: Radiant on Wed 23/03/2016 11:53:02
I'll take those cards off your hands if you'll let me :)
Sure. How do I find you on Steam?

Amayirot Akago

I'm AmayirotAkago on Steam.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ali

I got a couple of free steam keys for (non-adventure) games I don't fancy at EGX Rezzed last week. If you are interested:

DEMENTIUM 2:
Spoiler
?856Q-87LT3-QN4YP
Where ? = James Kirk's middle initial.
[close]

INCITEMENT 3: Gone to Radiant!

Radiant

Amayirot Akago

Cards received, thanks mate :)

blenderhead

Resonance:

Spoiler
E7???-YNH3J-JF3KM
[close]

??? = The second tab of these forums.

Enjoy :)

shaun9991

I've got a spare Steam key for HER STORY if anyone wants it :)

0HI7G-6CQVL-???N6

The question marks are DEE EYE DEE
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Haggis

Claimed! I've read a lot about this, looking forward to playing. Thank you.

LimpingFish

Keys, peeps! Basic math skills required:

Viscera Cleanup Detail:

Spoiler
GONE
[close]

1001 Spikes:
Spoiler

GONE
[close]

Remember: Post if you redeem. Don't be a non-posting redeemer! >:(
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Babar

I redeemed Viscera Cleanup Detail, thanks!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

ChamberOfFear

I took 1001 Spikes, been wanting to check that out for a while, thanks :)

Babar

Again not a Steam key, and you can currently get it for free if you are willing to get a gog account and download and install the GOG Galaxy client, but if someone wants System Shock 2, mention it here, and if you're a real life AGSer, I'll link it to you!

Just played it myself recently, and as an avid "meh"-er of pre-2003 3D games (especially "Doom games" :D), I still strongly recommend this one- although I admit I used texture mods and such. I haven't looked forward to playing a game when I'm not playing it in many years, and haven't had it be so easy to complete a game (in terms of desire and motivation, not in terms of difficulty) in a long time.

Ghost

Quote from: Babar on Wed 08/06/2016 21:49:44
but if someone wants System Shock 2, mention it here, and if you're a real life AGSer, I'll link it to you!

I'd love to have Shodan on Steam! I'm also pretty sure I exist in true life :D

Babar

Quote from: Ghost on Thu 09/06/2016 15:55:37
I'd love to have Shodan on Steam! I'm also pretty sure I exist in true life :D
It wouldn't be on steam, though, only on gog. I know it is a hassle of having yet another account, but in terms of gog, I'd say it is well worth it, especially because they have such a large focus on the classic games so many of us here developed our love of adventure through.

You still want it on gog, ex-human?

Ghost

Thanks babar, but a gog account is useless for me, since I don't do any sort of electronic payments. Steam's the only provider of human-currency "point cards"...

I can't stress enough how awesome System Shock 2 is, though! Anyone who hasn't played it should give it a try and marvel at the atmosphere!

Cassiebsg

uhm... I have a GOG account, never paid a "penny" or was asked to give my credit card info. (Only reason I got it was cause a friend bought me some games on GOG... so I had to create the account and claim the games (roll) ).
So technically, you can have a free account and get free games. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Had a go at Greenmangaming's mystery bundles and got some neat stuff out of it, so here's the stuff I didn't care about that some other people might like. (All Steam codes)

Blood Of The Werewolf
Broken Dreams
Data Hacker: Corruption
Shattered Haven (2 codes)
State Of Anarchy
Survive In Space

Radiant

I'd be interested in Broken Dreams.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk