Sniper and Spotter Being Patriotic

Started by Blondbraid, Fri 21/08/2015 10:11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

..blah blah blah.. blah blah blah.. able to release it within eight or nine days ..blah blah blah..

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

I've never been super excited about a game like this!

Blondbraid

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 01/05/2016 19:41:35
..blah blah blah.. blah blah blah.. able to release it within eight or nine days ..blah blah blah..

(laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

I've never been super excited about a game like this!
I'm so happy to hear your enthusiasm, it's great to see people excited about this game and I do hope you try it out once it's released! :)

CrashPL

Exciting news! Can't wait 'till the next week (or the week after the next week :P) then!

Blondbraid

Quote from: CrashPL on Sun 01/05/2016 21:48:32
Exciting news! Can't wait 'till the next week (or the week after the next week :P) then!
Great! While I do not dare say any exact date, what with Murphys law and all, all the important parts of the game is finished and the rest is just a matter of fine-tuning. :)

MiteWiseacreLives!

Super happy for you  :) make sure you indulge in that feeling of satisfaction that comes with finishing a game.. (The next set of emotions are a bit up and down  ;) )
I will be checking this out for sure!

Grok

The best of luck with the fine tuning... or break a leg (if it is the theatrical tradition that should be followed):)

Blondbraid

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Mon 02/05/2016 03:57:34
Super happy for you  :) make sure you indulge in that feeling of satisfaction that comes with finishing a game.. (The next set of emotions are a bit up and down  ;) )
I will be checking this out for sure!
Quote from: Grok on Mon 02/05/2016 05:34:01
The best of luck with the fine tuning... or break a leg (if it is the theatrical tradition that should be followed):)
Thank you both! :-D
The spotter's walk animations are already finished, you can now see him walk in eight different directions!

Matti

This looks very exciting! Love the cute style and the satirical take on patriotism and war.

Good luck with the release! I'm definitely going to play this one.

Blondbraid

Quote from: Matti on Thu 05/05/2016 10:50:24
This looks very exciting! Love the cute style and the satirical take on patriotism and war.

Good luck with the release! I'm definitely going to play this one.
Thank you!
The game will be out in a few days, and even though I'm not limited by any deadline, I want to finish this game by the weekend.
I feel that if I didn't put some limit on myself, I could probably polish the game forever. :)

SinSin

This looks awesome! ;-D

I'm excited to play this..
Currently working on a project!

Blondbraid

At last, after long hard work, I am now happy to announce that Sniper and spotter being patriotic is at last complete!

It has been quite a journey, and as happy as I am to be finished, it is not without mixed feelings that I let this game out in the world.
When I started on the very first small pencil sketches in the marginals of my notebook, I had no idea that my project would grow this big or get this well liked. At first I was very unsure of it all,
and wondered whether a WWII game with cartoon graphics and dark humor was a really good idea, but all the positive comments and support have kept me going and motivated through this project.

I wish to thank everyone who commented on this game for your encouragement, it has been greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to the game, and I hope you find the time to try it!
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2050/

Darth Mandarb

A big congrats on finishing! I will miss seeing this thread in here!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk