I'm a selfish jerk and stuff.

Started by monkey0506, Sun 19/08/2012 09:10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Well, whatever the problem is I hope you can work it out.

Crimson Wizard

I am not sure I understood everything what was said here, but the situation about long unemployment sounds a bit familiar.
I had similar thing some time ago; I couldn't find a job for a long while (later I realized I did certain mistakes, but that's irrelevant), and when I finally did and thought the "unlucky" period is over, it turned out to be the worst job I ever had and that nearly drove me mad :/.
The anger mixed with self-overcriticism resulted in a long depression that lasts till now (I think it starts to weaken...), even though I changed to much better job already.
The details are personal and particular, I guess. For me the only thing that could improve my mood was making something for others and, especially, with others, the feeling that I and what I do is actually useful to people.

Don't know what happens with you, monkey, and how much it is same, thought I'd mention this... just in case.

Ghost

Sounds like you really have something on your mind. Unemployment is never nice, and having memes bite you must be pretty bad too. Hope you'll get over it, man.

WHAM

This thread is one of two things:

- A pointless begging for attention thread, in which case I find it unusually silly and confusing.

- A confused and difficult-to-comprehend, yet genuine cry for help, in which case I have little of value to offer, unfortunately.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

monkey0506

WHAM, you're leaving out, roughly, infinity billion other possibilities as for what this thread could be for.

The first post could be more telling than it lets on, but for now I will neither confirm or deny any such accusations.

Eric

Is this a mystery now? If so, I wondered at first if it had something to do with testing links on the wiki.

Baron

Quote from: Eric on Wed 22/08/2012 00:41:39
Is this a mystery now?

Ooo, I love mysteries!  It was the femme-fatale that did it, wasn't it?  Wasn't it?  And if it wasn't her, it should have been.... 

Ponch

It was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Lead Pipe!  (nod)

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 22/08/2012 03:12:10
It was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Lead Pipe!  (nod)

Now you've spoiled it for me.

Ponch

You're just jealous because you thought it was Professor Plum with the revolver.  :=

Al_Ninio

Quote from: deadmonkey_05_06 on Sun 19/08/2012 09:10:10
I'm an attention seeking drama queen.
Fixed, now the title would shed more light on the thread's content.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk